What is this armband????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is this armband????

i posted this before and got no answer anyone seen this looks like an eagle on a candycane pattern.

Comment

Comment

i take it noone knows????????????

Comment

Hi, have you a better scan of the man wearing the armband? his uniform may help, i certainly cant recall such an armband within the SA/NSDAP Sean

Comment

Armband

One of the Lollipop gang Sorry!! I had to say it. It was the first thing to POP ( no pun intended) into my head

Comment

It's almost certainly an event organizer armband - crowd control, press, traffic, judge, medical, etc. Do you know what event the photo is from as the band is probably specific to the event itself and not the wearer's organization. I'll make a wild guess and suggest it's an HJ event - looks like a HJ officer beside him and he may be in the winter black HJ uniform, although it could also be a Sudenten (SdP) uniform.
              Last edited by sjl; 10-04-2008, 10:39 AM.

Comment

its from a dvd either the hitler tr in color one or the architect of fear i think ill check again

Comment

I thought i recognised the screen shot, it is from an NS party rally at Buckeburg in 1934.
                  The man is in the SA, and not in shot of this picture is Hitler and Goebbels who stand to his right.
                  If you watch the footage you can just see this SA man has his standard party armband underneath this red and white band, my opinion he is performing a special function purely for this rally and this is not an armband as such, regards Sean

Comment

Musician's shoulder boards are stripey ??? Just my 2 cents worth

Comment

Originally posted by Tony C View Post
                      Musician's shoulder boards are stripey ??? Just my 2 cents worth
                      Hes not a musician, his kepi is orange which would mean he would need to have an orange backed swallows nest, the nest wouldn,t be over his armband but on his shoulder, regards Sean

Comment

great information thanks fellas.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X