A Fond Adieu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Fond Adieu

The Time Has Come For Me To Leave My Moderator Position At WA Due To Personal Reasons. During My Tenure Here, I Felt My Greatest Accomplishment Was The Establishment Of This Political Forum. I Know The Forum Is Well Represented By Jeff, Pascal And Erich. Thanks For The Memories And Shared Knowledge.
    Best Regards,
    Bob Coleman

Thanks for all your contributions!

Very sad to see you move on. Please keep an eye on the WAF from time to time. Your knowledge, collection, and character WILL be missed!

Alex

Comment

Thank you for all that you have contributed.You have been a great help to all of us.
      Best Wishes
      Paul

Comment

Sorry to see you go. We Alter Kampfers must stick together.
        Ron Weinand

Comment

Bob,

It's too bad for the forum, but I'm sure even if you're leaving the forum moderating, we'll still be able to read you sometimes to answer to members questions and to share your knowledge.

all the best
          Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
          - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Sorry to read the news Bob, you will indeed be a loss.

Cheers
            Don

Comment

Very sorry to read this and I wish you all the best and thank you for all your time and valuable contributions here.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

goodbye

bob,

sorry that your moving on,although ive only been a member a short time i have enjoyed reading your posts and been amazed at your vast collection.

your information on this part of the hobby has helped both myself and many others im sure before making new purchases,i want to take this oppertunity to thank you.

all the best
                matthew

Comment

I can only agree to Matthew´s post.

Bob,

Experts like you help beginners like me to learn and to start collecting "on the safer side". Maybe you don´t remember me in person (we met at this years SOS), but you saved me a few hundred dollars by not buying (probably) faked SA/NSSK items. Guys like you will be very much missed as moderators, since you´re on of THE reasons for younger collectors to start with collecting. However, you will and you must have your reasons to move on and we all understand this. However, you will be missed very much as a moderator. Thank you for your contributions to the collecting community and thank you for helping me out generously every time when I contacted you!

With best wishes

Ingo

Comment

Bob sorry that you are no longer a moderator in this section of the forum,but i hope that you will keep on posting your very outstanding collection and that you will occasionally help people out with your knowledge of the SA and related militaria.Thanks a lot for all of your advice all the good luck for you in the future.

regards Patrick

Comment

sorry to hear your leaving us Bob,i enjoyed seeing pieces from your collection and reading your threads,i hope you will still occasionally post on the forum!!

Comment

I sincerely hope this doesn't mean you will be stopping posting here altogether Bob. Always enjoyed seeing your collection and hearing your views.
                        Regards, Mark.

Comment

Good luck Bob no doubt you will be around on other forums out there on the net, WAF's Great loss but you are on a list with others who have true integrity and a man of your Word

cheers
                          Gary

Comment

Cheers, Bob.................and

Slainte Mhath!

Comment

Oh no, say it ain't so!

Come back, come back!!!

Tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X