Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed please

Hi to you all,
    I am interested in buying this badge, but have not got a clue if it is a good one or not. My gut feeling is that it is not, but my gut feeling isn't always right.

many thanks for your time,

regards,
    belinda
    Attached Files
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Back
    Attached Files
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Don't think it's a good one. The RZM and Ges Gesch together are generally a bad sign. Especially an RZM on a supporter pin. Minefield. Check all the threads on these supporter pins. Looks like what is called the "lazy M", also generally a bad sign.
      Look closely at the enamel on the front. Does it look "puffy" around the cloisonne? Real one's are smooth across the top. IMHO John

Comment

many thanks John for replying to my thread and for the info. I will have a look on some of the past threads on here and try and learn what to look out for.

regards,
        belinda

Comment

No doubt that is a bad one - they are all over the internet for a couple of bucks, resold frequently as originals. Real ones were never RZM'd - they date from well before the RZM period. This back is a common one among fake badges - you see it also on the fantasy SS enamel badge and other fake sympathizer pins. Save your money.

Comment

Many thanks Stephen,
            looks like you have saved me a few quid. Much appreciated.

regards,
            belinda

Comment

My pleasure.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X