Rare N S K K Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rare N S K K Uniform

The Attached Images Show The Uniform Of Staffelfuhrer Perske, Attached To The High Command Of Motorobergruppen West. The Tunic Is Dated 22 August, 1938. Note The Carmine Flecked Aguilette Worn On The Tunic. The Set Came With A Pair Of Black Cord Nskk Breeches.
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Stunning uniform as always. In this case, is the band of the kepi carmine to match the collar tabs ?

Comment

Originally posted by Garulfo View Post
              Stunning uniform as always. In this case, is the band of the kepi carmine to match the collar tabs ?
              YES, WHEN WEARING DRESS UNIFORM, A KEPI WAS WORN WITH CARMINE TOP. NOW THAT THE STORM HAS PASSED AND MY SATELLITE HAS A SIGNAL, I CAN POST THE LAST PICTURES
              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Excellent Bob , How unique is it to have the rank pips on a hat in this manner?

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
                    Excellent Bob , How unique is it to have the rank pips on a hat in this manner?
                    N S K K PERSONEL WORE RANK ON THE SIDE OF THEIR SCHIFFEN THAT MATCHED THE COLLAR RANK INSIGNIA. THE NEXT RANK, OBERSTAFFELFUHRER WOULD WEAR FOUR PIPS AND A LITZE.

Comment

Bob, killer tunic, and masterfully tailored--I love those broad lapels on single breasted tunics....
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

nskk

Bob, Are the tie and shirt original? If so, what color is the tie and does it have an RZM tag? Tony

Comment

Tony-
                          The Shirt And Tie Are Original And Came With A Complete N S K K Sturmfuhrer Uniform That Was Bought From A Vet Back In The 60's. The Whole Group Has Been In Only Two Collections, Mine Being One. The Tie Is A Chocolate Brown And Does Not Have Any
                          R Z M Markings. I Have Two N S K K Uniforms That Came With Their Orignal Chocolate Brown Ties. Neither Are Marked

Comment

WOW, Bob truly incredible pick up!!

I love the NSKK eagle how it's swen, also the cord speckling too. I don't collect these but I would keep this one if found

greg koepp

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X