Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Interesting Historical Documents.

Comment

Once again, I learn something new. Great lesson, Jeff.
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hi Jeff,

I believe the law of December, 1933, was not for the "incorporation" of the NSDAP - that was done back in 1925 with the re-founding of the party following the Putsch. This law might be considered as a re-organization and restatement of the NSDAP's legal position - along with its constituent bodies - as a result of the seizure of power.

The title, as described above, is for a law that declares the NSDAP and the State are "inextricably bound together" - part of what historians call the "Gleichschaltung", or amalgamation of party and state after the Nazi seizure of power earlier in 1933. It made Germany a one party state, and also set out where each of the NSDAP formations (SA, SS, PO, etc) were in the pecking order.

This list was later refined into four levels of "distance" from the political formations of the NSDAP, so that you eventually had things like the RAD and NSFK not being Party Formations" at all, but "Weitere NS-Organizationen" - esentially state-controlled organizations.

Great document. You see the organizational structure repeated and evolve in several subsequent laws and regulations, as well as NSDAP publications.

Comment

What I was trying to say only is that the party was a corporation. These documents are all I had to show this.....yes, this was originally done in 1925, but don't have copies of those papers.
          https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

In what publication were these documents Jeff? I looked in several editions of the Reichsgesetzblatt that I have and can't seem to find anything similar. Doesn't appear that the Reichsgesetzblatt was where these regs/laws would have been printed.
            Richard V
            Last edited by Richard; 06-08-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Richard ,
              I don't recall where I photo copied these but it was definitely not from the Reichsgesetzblatt.

Comment

You'll find that these pages come from the Organisationsbuch der NSDAP.

Ramon

Comment

Bingo

That is exactly where they are from.....the mind is not what is use to be.

Comment

Thanks Ramon. When it comes to books/publications you are almost as good a resource as the Library of Congress!
                    Richard V

Comment

Thanks Richard for the kind approbation, but it's really nothing more than the result of a mis-spent youth.

Cheers,

Ramon

Comment

this is just fascinating stuff!!!

unbelievable history!

Comment

Well now, wouldn't it be interesting to see if suit could be brought against the manufacturers of fake Third Reich material & badges for violation of copyright law in that the swastika was their corporate logo?

I'm guessing that at the end of hostilities, no one in the occupation government (or subsequent governments) took the time to void the legal corporate charter. I'm also guessing that somewhere in the nuances of the corporation documents the Rights established under the corporation 'passed' to Karl Dönitz as heir to Hitler's position as leader of the Reich and, as such, any financial interests (in the corporation) passed to his heirs.

A case (keeping one's sense of humor) might be made for Dönitz's heirs to claim violation of copyright & allege that royalties should be awarded for the unauthorized use of the corporate logo.

There's the solution to our collecting woes...

Rick C.

Comment

yes, bring it !

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X