No announcement yet.

NSFK Kepi for Review & Comment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all, (Bob, Pascal, Robin, Stephen)

Thank you for your opinions and the valuable information about the R Z M tag.

Honestly, I had not planned on buying this kepi, mainly because of the condition and the high price. I did not know about the RZM situation as far as the NSFK and the NSKK. This is why these forums are so important and how fortunate we all are to have experts that are willing to share information and experience.

I am going to send this link to the owner/seller of the above kepi.

Bob, I'm sure you have hundreds of contacts where you can find quality, authentic items for a fraction of the price us poor fellows out in the boonies have to pay. My main source is the Internet and I usually get taken to the cleaners if I want something bad enough. The kepi pictured at the top of this thread is priced at $2,200.00 , it's a nice minty kepi but you'd better plan on keeping it for a long time.

All the best ..

Mike Wipf
    Last edited by M Wipf; 05-27-2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

As pointed out above, the NSFK was definitely not subject to the RZM, and none of its insignia, uniforms or equipment should be RZM marked.

Comment

an earlier mod.
        Attached Files
        Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
        - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

lining, worn but undisctutable !
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Pascal Bernhard; 05-27-2008, 01:58 PM.
          Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
          - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Originally posted by MRW View Post
            Hello all, (Bob, Pascal)

Bob, I'm sure you have hundreds of contacts where you can find quality, authentic items for a fraction of the price us poor fellows out in the boonies have to pay. My main source is the Internet and I usually get taken to the cleaners if I want something bad enough. The kepi pictured at the top of this thread is priced at $2,200.00 , it's a nice minty kepi but you'd better plan on keeping it for a long time.

All the best ..

Mike Wipf
            MIKE-
            I WISH WHAT YOU SAID WAS TRUE. EXCEPT IN RARE CASES, YOUR SOURCES ARE SAME ONES I HAVE TO PICK AND CHOOSE FROM. THE PRICE IS WAY TOO MUCH MONEY FOR THAT KEPI. THE PRESENCE OF THE R Z M TAG WOULD MAKE ME HESITATE BLESSING THIS PIECE WITHOUT HOLDING IT IN HAND.

Comment

Although the NSFK was a Nazi organisation, it's uniforms and equipment were not regulated by the RZM......perhaps because it was considered a 'State' organisation affiliated to the Luftwaffe.

It does not appear as a regulated organisation on any of the official RZM literature.

NSFK daggers, uniforms, badges, awards etc........no RZM marks.

Comment

Well, guys, this certainly turned out to be one of the more educational threads--thanks to all who contributed.

BTW, the Kepi that led of this thread has an asking price of $2,200
                NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

This one popped up on ebay recently. Maker is Bruno Zins of Berlin. I have yet to see a full silk lining on any real NSFK EM/NCO Kepi--I am on the fence with this one....
                  Attached Files
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Doug's Officer by Zins:
                    Attached Files
                    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Zins NCO:
                      Attached Files
                      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X