This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first post to this thread.
    My SA FHH Kepi, together with a (genuine) FHH dagger. My friend used a light box to take the photo. The keen eyed amongst you will note he has the SA Badge upside down..
    Attached Files

Comment

Beautifull stuff
      Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
      - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

A lovely display, Ed...even with the upside-down SA Sport Badge! Thanks!

Br. James

Comment

Very clean and crisp kepi, from the photos. The top band, on my monitor, looks more pink than carmine, though--is it darker in person?
          Super dagger, by the way! Extremely difficult to find--even the older copies are tough to come by, let alone the originals!
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwitedferny View Post
            My first post to this thread. ...
            And hopefully the last impossible to beat this combo top-notch items thanks for showing here

Comment

Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
              The top band, on my monitor, looks more pink than carmine, though--is it darker in person?
              Erich
              I once had a carmine top colored kepi wich had the perfect carmine color, but evetytime I took pictures of it, the results were exactly the same as the kepi showed by kiwit.

Of course the kepi could be FHH, but OSAF as well.

Best,
              Laurens

Comment

Great stuff!!!

Comment

Good day

I believe this is an Edelweiss for a Gruppe Hochland Kepi but is it a fake? Looks OK from the front but from the rear .....!!! It is marked with the M1/3 & RZM marks but just looks very poorly made.

Thanks
                  Attached Files
                  Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
                  Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
                  Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

That's a typical original IMO.
                    Erich
                    Festina lente!

Comment

Thanks Erich. That's nice to know.
                      Collecting NSDAP collar tabs
                      Kupuję medale i odznaki z Polskie sily Zbrojne Na Zachodzie 1939/47 - Polish Army in Exile badges
                      Seeking Soldbuch or any information relating to Dr. Werner Zwingelberg

Comment

Originally posted by JamesT View Post
                        Thanks Erich. That's nice to know.
                        It looks absolutely fine but I’ve never seen one with a RZM and maker marked.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X