N S K K Command Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N S K K Command Flag

This Wonderful Automobile Command Flag For An N S K K Obergruppen Js Been With Me For A Long Time. I Am Posting In The E-stand Later In The Cloth Insignia Section. I Want To Give You Political Collectors Are Heads Up First.
    Attached Files

well, Turns Out This Is A Fake. Another Piece To Start The Evening Hearth With. There Is An Identical Example In Angolia's Book On The N S K K On Page3 198. I Have Never Seen Another So These Evidently Were Made In Limited Production. Hte Clue, Which I Should Have Spotted, Is The Lack Of An Umlatt Over The "u." Thanks For The Heads Up.[

Comment

Hi
      it's a bad copy : I have the same in my collection
      Cheers

Comment

Sorry for the bad news Bob. I think these were Japanese made and date from the late 1960's / early '70's. These leather corners and tie tapes feature on this whole range of fakes.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian Stevenson View Post
          Sorry for the bad news Bob. I think these were Japanese made and date from the late 1960's / early '70's. These leather corners and tie tapes feature on this whole range of fakes.

Cheers, Ade.
          ADE-
          I THINK THESE LIKELY DATE FROM THE MID 70'S AS I DO NOT RECALL SEEING THEM WHEN I STOPPED COLLECTION IN 1973.

Comment

things were being faked even in the 60's and 70's?

that is surprising and bad to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Hoth View Post
              things were being faked even in the 60's and 70's?

that is surprising and bad to hear.
              STUFF WAS BEING CRUDELY FAKED RIGHT AFTER THE WAR. IN THE LATE 50'S, A GUY I KNEW WAS DRIVING AN OLD VOLKSWAGEN WITH A FAKE POLITICAL ARMBAND AND A FANTASY S S RUNE ARMBAND ON HIS SUN VISOR. BOTH WERE ON A FELT BASE WITH RAYON DISCS.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X