Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a veterans association gorget??

Hello forum...

I was wondering what this is... and what it is worth?

I believe it's a veterans association gorget for those who fought in the First World War?

I appreciate the help... and then off to Estand.

Robert

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Bob Coleman; 02-29-2008, 10:45 PM. Reason: INAPROPRIATE POST

Comment

Originally posted by Al P View Post
                I would love to help but since you don't sell to anyone outside of the USA I figured I would return the good will.

Al
                Is Col. Klink telling Sgt. Schultz what to do?? LOL

Comment

Last edited by Al P; 03-02-2008, 01:26 AM. Reason: tellitlikeitisandletthechipsfall

Comment

Definitely A Gorget For A Veteran's Organization. Sorry, I Can't Help On The Price.

Comment

Type 2 - Gorget circa 1936-1938

Hello Robert, your Gorget is type 2, originally issued to the Deutscher Reichskriegerbund (Veteran's organization) and worn exclusively by the Flag bearers. There also exists examples for 25, 50, 75 and 100 years. As far as I am aware there exists only one book on the subject of Third Reich Gorgets - Gorgets of the Third Reich written By Richard Deeter and Warren W. Odegard. Hope this information helps
                      Best Regards Martin
                      PS I am sure Robert has his reasons why he only sells within his own Country and I for one don't mind helping a fellow collector & WAF member regrdless of his selling policy.
                      Last edited by Martin Harding; 02-29-2008, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Harding View Post
                        Hello Robert, your Gorget is type 2, originally issued to the Deutscher Reichskriegerbund (Veteran's organization) and worn exclusively by the Flag bearers. There also exists examples for 25, 50, 75 and 100 years. As far as I am aware there exists only one book on the subject of Third Reich Gorgets - Gorgets of the Third Reich written By Richard Deeter and Warren W. Odegard. Hope this information helps
                        Best Regards Martin
                        PS I am sure Robert has his reasons why he only sells within his own Country and I for one don't mind helping a fellow collector & WAF member regrdless of his selling policy.
                        Thanks for the awesome info.

I don't have issues with anyones country.... it all has to do with Pay Pal, tracking, customs forms.... etc.

Thanks again... Robert

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X