X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=robertdmountfor;2522016]
    Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
    i think you will find your "Saint Malcolm" has the tally in his(ill sell this to another unsuspecting buyer cabinet) I also note you shy away from answering questions that you have no answer to £12 too much for you to part with? oh of course! all your money goes on top range visors :laug

May the north south divide continue
    PS..do you think his DE standard...RK folders...and Enigma machine..Rudel set to name but a few are worthless fakes? His Emil Maurice collection.. AH frame..etc...of course not.
    Its been a while since I have bought from malcolm, but have no issues with him at all. It matters not to me if you doubt my belief in his dilligence..feel free to call or email him ..he remembers all his good customers. My money given to him has been money very well spent.
    look at his EK1's under £200! And £18.000 for the Dip grouping? The yanks would probably pay that just for the visor no? If I had the interest and spare means I would certainly buy the set.
    So having some good stuff makes up for passing off a uboat badge with an eagle that looks like a duck? That's bullshiat. Or bullocks as you say. He must be greedy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Von Hoth;2522082]
      Originally posted by robertdmountfor View Post

So having some good stuff makes up for passing off a uboat badge with an eagle that looks like a duck? That's bullshiat. Or bullocks as you say. He must be greedy.
      Some....some? take a look. no bullshiat. oh,and if you must use the other word its boll.... Anyway, perhaps a duck is more appropriate for Uboats? imo.

Comment

Read my previous reply.....why would I wish to confirm or other what I am happy with? And pay 12.00 for the privilege?
        you are clearly an idiot who has nothing to offer us in the way of evidence or useful input(apart from how far your boots are up Saint Malcolms rear), you are not a paid member nor clearly wish to be one as you have stated, i have contacted the Moderators..goodbye you silly little man

Comment

ntz, you surely dont believe that do you?
          Robert just from this comment alone I think you really need to have someone with advanced knowledge in visors look at the high-end ones you bought from Malcolm. Do yourself a favor and post that generals you bought. I am sure Dave Kane, Stonemint, BenVK & myself would be more than interested in taking a look. Here is your chance to prove Malcolm sells great stuff.

Comment

you are clearly an idiot who has nothing to offer us in the way of evidence or useful input(apart from how far your boots are up Saint Malcolms rear), you are not a paid member nor clearly wish to be one as you have stated, i have contacted the Moderators..goodbye you silly little man
            temper temper mr northener!

Comment

contacted the mods? oooh i am shaking in my boots, even though they are according to you, in a dark place..

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
                Robert just from this comment alone I think you really need to have someone with advanced knowledge in visors look at the high-end ones you bought from Malcolm. Do yourself a favor and post that generals you bought. I am sure Dave Kane, Stonemint, BenVK & myself would be more than interested in taking a look. Here is your chance to prove Malcolm sells great stuff.
                As I said,I have no problems with my caps from him, and have no need to 'authenticate' them.
                ntz, from the limited correspondence we have had, I have a lot of respect for you and your knowledge / collection, but surely you can understand that having known him for a long time, I feel it only right to stand up for him, even if it means hearing all the garbage that spews from certain individuals who for example like the colour of the German airforce.
                I cannot remember how much I have bought and sold from him over the years, along with Bob Trewden and his excellent offerings, but I have always been satisfied with both his service and his stock. (visors tunics and AH related) It is my right to voice this and I will not be shouted down. I have not, now or in the past used insulting and ignorant behaviour as others relish in, unless provoked. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and this right should be respected.
                I am happy to email you pics etc.. personally, but I would never wish to degrade my collection by having it viewed by individuals like LB and his motley crew.

Comment

ntz.......
                  I am happy to email you pics etc.. personally, but I would never wish to degrade my collection by having it viewed by individuals like LB and his motley crew.
                  robertmountfor:
                  are you ok with NTZ coming back to this thread and posting his thoughts on your visors, without posting pics?
                  after all the buildup, its only appropriate...

Comment

i have contacted the Moderators..goodbye you silly little man
                    Please don't contact the mods! - I have a bet going that this facinating conversation will go on for at least 10 pages!! Come on guys, only 3 more pages to go!!!

Comment

As I said,I have no problems with my caps from him, and have no need to 'authenticate' them.
                      ntz, from the limited correspondence we have had, I have a lot of respect for you and your knowledge / collection, but surely you can understand that having known him for a long time, I feel it only right to stand up for him, even if it means hearing all the garbage that spews from certain individuals who for example like the colour of the German airforce.
                      I cannot remember how much I have bought and sold from him over the years, along with Bob Trewden and his excellent offerings, but I have always been satisfied with both his service and his stock. (visors tunics and AH related) It is my right to voice this and I will not be shouted down. I have not, now or in the past used insulting and ignorant behaviour as others relish in, unless provoked. Everyone has a right to their opinion, and this right should be respected.

Comment

Tredwin or Taylor,whatever,these two have been in one anothers shorts for years.Screwing the collector as best they could.
                        Seiler

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X