Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to make a list of all the visors on that site that I would NOT own but after I got to 10 I quit.

Comment

Seiler

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff V View Post
        OK Robert (Malcom)
        A quick look at the site showed these turds. As I said before EVERY single numbered badge he offers was fake.

Army para 39607
        Cholm shield 39557
        Juncker pilots badge 37880
        GWL observer 37055
        Blockade breaker 37056
        75 tank badge 37060
        50 gab by RK 33951
        50 gab w/ packet 33640
        50 gab 33507
        Luftwaffe ground attack bar w/ pendant
        50 gab 31608
        This is not even an extensive look at all his badges.

It is obvious you know nothing about badges to even ask me to look at the site and find some fakes for you. If your knowledge about headgear is the same you will surely have a number of expensive fake hats in your collection. Why don't you put up or shut up and post your hats in the headgear sections of the forum so some people with knowledge can look them over. Why don't you SHOW US!
        jeff

The difference is that I have nothing to prove!! Whereas you do. All those you have listed are plainly period pieces. There is no substance to your argument besides an alleged U boat badge and SA shirt ..... its a joke slagging off reputable dealers like Malcolm. I know him very well, and you dont. Thats the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff V View Post
          OK Robert (Malcom)
          A quick look at the site showed these turds. As I said before EVERY single numbered badge he offers was fake.

Army para 39607
          Cholm shield 39557
          Juncker pilots badge 37880
          GWL observer 37055
          Blockade breaker 37056
          75 tank badge 37060
          50 gab by RK 33951
          50 gab w/ packet 33640
          50 gab 33507
          Luftwaffe ground attack bar w/ pendant
          50 gab 31608
          This is not even an extensive look at all his badges.

It is obvious you know nothing about badges to even ask me to look at the site and find some fakes for you. If your knowledge about headgear is the same you will surely have a number of expensive fake hats in your collection. Why don't you put up or shut up and post your hats in the headgear sections of the forum so some people with knowledge can look them over. Why don't you SHOW US!
          jeff

saying you cannot argue kind of defeats the object of this talking shop...no? If you feel passionately as I do about certain issues, then yes, I will make my point heard. Its just wrong to assert that this list is fake without pasting and then pointing out the 'wrongs' of each piece.
          Furthermore, I have no desire for a second opinion as regards my own items as I am more than happy with my choices and have no interest in the nay sayers and their prophets of doom and gloom.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
            I was going to make a list of all the visors on that site that I would NOT own but after I got to 10 I quit.
            ntz, you surely dont believe that do you?

Comment

Originally posted by robertdmountfor View Post
              ntz, you surely dont believe that do you?
              Do you think he'd say it if he didn't mean it ?
              Guess you don't know Nick ...

Listen , Robert ..you've been a "generic" member here for 4 months now.
              Do you like this Forum ? ...you seem to be pretty active here so , it looks like you do.
              Maybe it's time for you to take the "plunge" and become an Association Member ? Then you'll actually be able to post pictures of your Visor Collection and share a lot more than just words with us.
              (You might find that contributing is a lot more enjoyable than arguing)

Until then ...best of luck to you

BTW ..did you ever end up buying that Bunker or whatever it was at the Eagles Nest ? Love to see some shots of it .

Comment

This Thread started reminding me of this Sketch ..
                http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...99474392087542

We should get back to the main topic ...the Plessen grouping. Malcolm's reputation does play a part of course , but that's been established.
                (and from the sounds of it , well earned)

Comment

Originally posted by Mike P. View Post
                  Do you think he'd say it if he didn't mean it ?
                  Guess you don't know Nick ...

Listen , Robert ..you've been a "generic" member here for 4 months now.
                  Do you like this Forum ? ...you seem to be pretty active here so , it looks like you do.
                  Maybe it's time for you to take the "plunge" and become an Association Member ? Then you'll actually be able to post pictures of your Visor Collection and share a lot more than just words with us.
                  (You might find that contributing is a lot more enjoyable than arguing)

Until then ...best of luck to you

BTW ..did you ever end up buying that Bunker or whatever it was at the Eagles Nest ? Love to see some shots of it .

Do you mean the visor cap...? If so, not yet...but I have not given up. I have got back in contact with him....his wife wont let him sell it for some reason.

Comment

The difference is that I have nothing to prove!! Whereas you do. All those you have listed are plainly period pieces. There is no substance to your argument besides an alleged U boat badge and SA shirt ..... its a joke slagging off reputable dealers like Malcolm. I know him very well, and you dont. Thats the difference.
                    You yourself have proved nothing as you CANNOT(even though you supposedly own expensive visors, stump up £12 to become a member and post photos),apart from the fact your Malcolms lovechild please add something constructive not references to how much you love this man

Comment

"plainly period pieces" You must have quite a collection of fakes Robert!
                      Since you want discussion so bad this might be a good opportunity for you to actually learn something about the hobby. Go ahead and post whatever pieces from the list of fakes on the appropriate subforum and I'm sure there will be plenty of people to help educate you.
                      jeff
                      Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
                        You yourself have proved nothing as you CANNOT(even though you supposedly own expensive visors, stump up £12 to become a member and post photos),apart from the fact your Malcolms lovechild please add something constructive not references to how much you love this man
                        Have fun with your rare tallies lol...

Comment

Have fun with your rare tallies lol...
                          i think you will find your "Saint Malcolm" has the tally in his(ill sell this to another unsuspecting buyer cabinet) I also note you shy away from answering questions that you have no answer to £12 too much for you to part with? oh of course! all your money goes on top range visors

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
                            i think you will find your "Saint Malcolm" has the tally in his(ill sell this to another unsuspecting buyer cabinet) I also note you shy away from answering questions that you have no answer to £12 too much for you to part with? oh of course! all your money goes on top range visors
                            Read my previous reply.....why would I wish to confirm or other what I am happy with? And pay 12.00 for the privilege?

Comment

[QUOTE=luftwaffe blue;2521923] i think you will find your "Saint Malcolm" has the tally in his(ill sell this to another unsuspecting buyer cabinet) I also note you shy away from answering questions that you have no answer to £12 too much for you to part with? oh of course! all your money goes on top range visors :laug

May the north south divide continue
                              PS..do you think his DE standard...RK folders...and Enigma machine..Rudel set to name but a few are worthless fakes? His Emil Maurice collection.. AH frame..etc...of course not.
                              Its been a while since I have bought from malcolm, but have no issues with him at all. It matters not to me if you doubt my belief in his dilligence..feel free to call or email him ..he remembers all his good customers. My money given to him has been money very well spent.
                              look at his EK1's under £200! And £18.000 for the Dip grouping? The yanks would probably pay that just for the visor no? If I had the interest and spare means I would certainly buy the set.

Comment

I'm still curious about the posted Uboot badge. Your indication that only a fool would think it real makes me want to hear the excuse as to why a dealer of the supposed "caliber" of Regimentals would have passed it off as real.
                                Richard V

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X