nskk grouping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nskk grouping

This is normally not area of interest, but this grouping just kind of talked to me. The NSKK sleeve badge from what I understand is a rare item, but I did find one on a dealers site. The tinnie is supposed to be a some sort of racing tinnie, one that I'm not sure of. The plaque is fairly is a solid and heavy piece (for a vehicle?). Feel free to comment on the items or have any information on them.

Thanks,
    Tony
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tony; 02-09-2008, 10:55 AM.

Attached Files

Comment

Hi
      the great eagle and pennant are ok for me.
      Cheers

Comment

Nskk

PM sent

Comment

Very nice! Congrats! Would you mind to reveal how much the sleeve badge was?

Comment

I'm jealous Tony! Are you going to the SOS?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments and the interest.

Here's the reverse of the sleeve shield. Not sure if can tell from the scan, but the felt has the imprint of the eagle.

Jim - Not attending the SOS this year, wish I was
              How about you?

Tony
              Attached Files

Comment

reverse
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very nice ensemble! The sleeve badge is quite scarce--they don't come up very often. The tinnie is a particularly nice one, and was for a NSKK Motor-sport Meet in Oberhof, Thüringen. At a sport meet they would have races, competitions, and other motorcycle and auto demonstrations. The eagle is likely for a plaque--it's not meant for outdoor use. Everything looks fine to me, and while I concentrate on SA and not NSKK, it is a very appealing set!
                    Erich
                    Festina lente!

Comment

The reverse with the felt is interesting. Is that normal? I recently saw this one in an auction without the felt. How about this one? Original or fake?
                      Attached Files

Comment

front
                        Attached Files

Comment

Ivbaust,

I really can't say that the felt is normal, but it appears to have been there for some time. The one you posted looks exactly like mine. One thing that I have noticed about mine is that there are six total holes, two at each points of the badge.

Erich - Thanks for your comments on the group, much appreciated.

Tony

Comment

I'll be there will bells on. If you are looking for a particular item, I'd be happy to keep my eyes peeled.

Comment

Tony, I like 'em all....and in my kind of condition!
                              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X