NSDAP armband for identify

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP armband for identify

Hi to all, I am not expert in political insignia. I would like to identify this armband. Can anyone help me?

Thanks
    Mike
    Attached Files

Hi, it's a nice Orts level Party armband, which was the lowest district level of Party administration. Do you own it? Could we see the rest of the tunic?
    Mark.

Comment

How wide is the gold tape at the top and bottom of the armband....1 or 3 mm?
      https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

The more i look at this armband and give it some thought, the more i find i'm questioning it. Construction wise it doesn't look too bad, but i think it is missing a pip in the centre of the swastika, and shouldn't it have a band of upswept oakleaves as well? It's almost as if this is an unfinished piece.
        Mark.

Comment

Hello, I have not in my hand but it seems more than 1 mm.

Mike

Originally posted by Jeff Clark View Post
          How wide is the gold tape at the top and bottom of the armband....1 or 3 mm?

Comment

The construction is correct, it is just a low rank of either a Block type leader or leader of an auxilary post...if the gold tape is 3MM
            https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

I Concur With Jeff That The Armband Is 100% Correct. It Is Mounted On An Unissued Political Leader Tunic Presently Being Offered On The Estand. As The Tunic Lacks The Required Colored Collar Piping, It Is Evident That This Tunic, Although Original, Was Never Period Issued. It Bears This Orstgruppen Low Ranking Armband From The 4th Pattern Insignina But Lacks Not Only Piping But Also Collar Tabs.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X