HJ Winterblouse?

Hi guys,

I'm intrested in buying this shirt :

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Michael

Hi Michael,

Bann 664 wasn't in HJ Gebiet 20 Württemberg and those shoulderboards look very new...

The district triangle seems okay on that picture though. Any labels on the uniform?

Comment

Hi,
      Is'nt "664" Litzmannstadt, actual Lodz => Poland, Gebiet "Wartheland"...
      The boards could be OK, there is a lot of Flieger HJ boards, all "664", never issued which appears several years ago.
      If I remember well, there were also Marine HJ 664 boards in the stock.

-What is sure it's a restored item.

The bluse seems OK too.
      Last edited by Pascal Bernhard; 02-07-2008, 01:59 PM.
      Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
      - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Yes, a poor attempt at 'improving' the value of what is very probably a good Winterbluse. Bann 664 was Litzmannstadt-Land and was within Gebiet 38 Wartheland.

Comment

663 and 664 Flieger boards have been very common since the early eighties.

If you watch the movie "Europa, Europa" or in Germany I think it was called "Hitler Youth Soloman" they are all wearing 663 and 664 flieger boards.

With rebuild tunics I would have to get it cheap to rebuild it correctly.

Paul

Comment

Have you done a burn test to see if the thread on the triangle and armband is new or old?

Comment

Guys.,

First of all thanks for your opinions!

Second : What I think about this Blouse : Triangle replaced ( But be honest... Are orginal stitched triangles eable to find?) And the armband? Not a standart type... maybe printed??

third: I ask the dealer if I could get more pictures to show You and if he could hold it for me.
              Then I get this email from him :

Michael
              Without fully understanding what you mean about holding it (Like How long ?) I cannot hold it , and No I'm not into sending more pictures on (an if- Come ) We aren't really set up for re-taking of pictures because unlike most other sites we supply pretty much the maximum in descriptive photos when we list the item in the first place.
              As to originality we will guarantee it to be original and give you 7 days from its delivery to you during which time you can send it back for a full refund - - - - -
              minus a 10% restocking fee unless the item is returned with some definite expertise as to what you or anyone else relies upon to make any negative decision concerning the validity of the item
              Regards
              Germania

Not very friendly if you ask me..

So I let it go and search for another.

Thank you very much to reply on this item.
              I apreciate.

Kind Regards,

Michael
              Last edited by Kurt Meyer; 02-08-2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

The triangle looks good actually Michael and it's more likely to be the shoulderboards which have been slapped on to 'up' the price. Of course he may well have slapped the triangle on too I'd have walked away from this one as you have done based on the principle of 'no pictures? no deal'. The dealer also clearly doesn't realise that the Bluse is 'incorrect in that configuration. You'd have ended up having to buy replacements for either the shoulderboards or the triangle and would then have had the additional hassle of selling the piece (or pieces) you have replaced.
                Last edited by Schmusi; 02-08-2008, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Your right..
                  This dealer gets no cent of my wallet.

If he does'nt want to send me pictures because he is convince that ''all'' his items are orginal... Then I leave it as it is.

Enough winterblouses on this earth

Thanks for the responce.

Best Regards,

Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X