Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N.S.D.A.P medal 10yr one

Hi everyone,
    just thought that i would show you my latest medal that i have just bought. I have been after one of these for a while at a good price and i think that at $140 i didn't do too bad.
    What do you guys out there think. Do you think that i paid too much for it? It is maker marked aswell be the way.

regards,
    belinda
    Last edited by belinda; 03-25-2009, 08:13 AM.
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

the back
    Last edited by belinda; 03-25-2009, 08:13 AM.
    sigpic"BATTLES ARE SOMETIMES WON BY GENERALS, BUT WARS ARE NEARLY ALWAYS WON BY SERGEANTS AND PRIVATES"

Comment

Looks like a nice original in fine condition. I think you did okay on the price--not super cheap, but in the world view, perhaps it was a bargain. After all, $140.00 US = a package of chewing gum in Euros.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

many thanks Erich for the reply.
        Over here in england you can't get one for under £100 stirling and they are not always in this condition and maker marked, so i thought that if i don't get caught out with customs charges i will save a little money.
        Glad that you like it.

regards,
        belinda

Comment

Seriously, I think you did fine. I've seen examples with worn bronze finish selling for close to that price, and this one looks just about perfect.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X