Deutsch Hof Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsch Hof Server

Silver milk server from the "Deutche Hof" Hotel in Nuremberg, Germany - this is were Hitler and the leading party members stayed during the annual Rally.
    Horst
    Attached Files

Server

Front
    Attached Files

Comment

Server

Bottom/Markings
      Attached Files

Comment

WOW! love that pot, lets have TEA?

Comment

Nice item though is it marked Deutche Hof Nurnburg? there were lots of such named Hotels in Germany and still are, there is one in Berlin still..

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
            Nice item though is it marked Deutche Hof Nurnburg? there were lots of such named Hotels in Germany and still are, there is one in Berlin still..
            I always understood that the wreathed swastika sealed the deal that it was the Nurnburg Hotel. At any rate I've got a correct silver tray for that server that is also from the Deutche Hof and was recovered from the ruins shortly after the U.S. bombed it in 45.

Comment

Originally posted by phild View Post
              I always understood that the wreathed swastika sealed the deal that it was the Nurnburg Hotel. At any rate I've got a correct silver tray for that server that is also from the Deutche Hof and was recovered from the ruins shortly after the U.S. bombed it in 45.
              Then ill happily stand corrected nice item...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X