Marine-SA pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marine-SA pictures?

Has anyone pictures of Marine-SA headgear and insignia?
    Please post some pics.
    Thank you

Here are you go :

#17 #18 and #19
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ight=marine+sa

Cheers,

Michael

Comment

Thank you, Kurt!
      I asked for pictures, because I saw a wreath for a visor hat. It is made of goldwire and has an early style metal SA (or party) eagle in the middle. The shape of the wreath is not the Kriegsmarine-type, they are higher, but looks like imperial marine without the crown above.
      I could not take a picture. Maybe someone can tell me only by description.

Comment

Your Description Is That Of The First Pattern S A Marine Visor Cap. All Ranks Wore The Same Cap. With The Advent Of The 1939 Pattern Insignia, It Seems That The Officer Ranks Began To Modify Their Visor Caps And Wear An Officer's Chin Cord.
        Attached Files

Comment

War Era Officer Pattern. Note The Embroidered Wreath And The Civil Form Of Eagle. Possibly, This Indicates The Owner Was An Instructor At A Government Sponsered Training Facility. To Date, I Do Not Know Of Any Preiod Documentation That Explains This Anomoly
          Attached Files

Comment

The first pattern Marine SA cap insignia for leaders was supposed to be embroidered, and the higher form is typical of the style of the time. If you can get a photo, that would be enlightening!
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

Thank you for explanation, Bob!
              The caps you posted are both 2nd pattern, right?

Comment

I will try to get a picture as soon as I get to the shop.

Comment

The chinstrap (officer grade) is something special!

The embroidery wreath was used by leaders of a Marinesturm up.

Best,

laurens

Comment

Nice visors Bob.
                    Here is my only one for those looking for SA Marine headgear.
                    Bad pics...I know.
                    Regards,
                    Gary
                    Attached Files

Comment

Inside shows RZM tag, part of sweatband is missing.
                      These are somewhat rare....right?
                      Attached Files

Comment

I have been at the shop again and could take a photo ;-) Mobile phones with camera are sometimes helpful...

Comment

I need some pictures. I am trying to fiqure out how HJ Marine uniforms were supposed to be (from another thread) but didn't get much results. Supposedly, HJ Marine uniforms were based on those of SA marine, so if anyone has pictures of someone wearing an SA marine uniform or any other uniforms (ive seen the few linked from this thread) in your collections of the SA marine, I would appreciate it. I know what the uniform with the braunhemd looks like, but would like to see what the uniform with the tunic looks like. I have seen two types of tunics, one with the KM style reefer, but only with 8 buttons. The other was single breasted open collar and four pockets, so why the two different tunics?
                          Last edited by willie777; 01-29-2008, 07:05 PM.

Comment

The wreath with eagle is the first pattern Marine SA insignia--the SA cockade was not introduced until the later 30s. Can't tell for sure if it's good from the little photo, but it could be.
                            Erich
                            Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X