Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eva Braun's Honour Award of the NSDAP

Hi everyone,

Has anyone ever heard of see a picture of an Honour Award that Eva Braun recieved from Hitler? In her biografie "The lost life of Eva Braun" the author had researched old auction house catalogues from Hermann-Historica. On an auction held on 10-11 november 1989 they sold a "Golden Party Badge?" or something similar that was given to important people who were not member of the NSDAP. It was round shaped and made of 18K gold with the initials "EB" and an engraved inscription? Fantasy or real ???

Regards, Theo
    Freedom is not for Free

I think there would be atleast a few photos of her wearing it then.
    She was in awe of Hitler so she would have worn it day and night I believe.
    Since I havent seen any pictorial evidence, I vote nay

Mark

Comment

I doubt it.

Outside of the Berghof contingent, Eva was unknown in Germany.

She was Hitler's 'big secret'.

Comment

I think that was a brooch of hers they auctioned off
        https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Never heard of one either. I'd say highly doubtful for all the reasons set out above.

From the description, it could easily be some sort of custom, patriotic-style broach or pin which some auction house "elevated" to an official award.

Her name does not appear in any list of Golden NSDAP Honour Badge recipients.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. She was indeed Hitler's big secret. That comes many times in the picture when you are reading the history of her life. I assume that it just would be some kind of brooch that was given to her. It's also typical that the writers of these books are very educated historical researchers but that they don't have any clue about real or fake things that are on the market when it comes to subjects of the Third Reich.

In the same book her Father Fritz Braun - at least not a very great supporter of the NSDAP- seems to be at last being a member of the party. And he was given a low number?

He was pissed because Hitler had an affair with his daugther and wrote him a letter. As reaction on that letter he had to go to the Munich department of the NDSAP to become a member. He was refused because his Christian and anti-nazi reputation. About one year later Hitler taked care about the case and bestowed him with partymembership and a low number. At that point Fritz had lay down by the situation and exepted Eva's destiny as a mistress and the family Braun started to visit the Berghof.

Regards, Theo
            Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Theo Cuypers View Post
              In the same book her Father Fritz Braun - at least not a very great supporter of the NSDAP- seems to be at last being a member of the party. And he was given a low number?

He was pissed because Hitler had an affair with his daugther and wrote him a letter. As reaction on that letter he had to go to the Munich department of the NDSAP to become a member. He was refused because his Christian and anti-nazi reputation. About one year later Hitler taked care about the case and bestowed him with partymembership and a low number. At that point Fritz had lay down by the situation and exepted Eva's destiny as a mistress and the family Braun started to visit the Berghof.

Regards, Theo

Wasn't Eva's father injured in the 1939 assassination attempt on Hitler in the Bürgerbräukeller?

As for this rumored Honor award, I've never heard of it. However, I can tell you where to find a pair of her panties

Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X