ARMBAND Original?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMBAND Original?

Hello, tell what do you think about his armband?
    Is its original?
    thank
    Adriano
    Attached Files

Regards
    Attached Files

Comment

Regards
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello as with the rest of the armbands you have shown . I believe this one is bad to. But there are some pieces out there that are just home made. Bad construction and so on. But they are still original. So you need to do some home work on how to test such items. Like black light and burn tests. There is some problems with the black light test but its a good start. Best regards.

Comment

A Very Poor Quality Fake That Does Not Resemble In Construction Or Materials What One Would Expect From Such An Early High Ranking Party Official Armband. Further, A Man Of This Rank Would Not Be Wearing A Home Made Armband. Whoever Is Offering You These Armbands Is Someone To Stay Clear Of.

Comment

Mr. Bob
            The problem is that it buys, in due course, as an original for a private German
            Thank you
            Adriano

Comment

I didnt mean that this one was original . Just that there are home made originals that most collectors over look. best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by dav View Post
                Hello as with the rest of the armbands you have shown . I believe this one is bad to. But there are some pieces out there that are just home made. Bad construction and so on. But they are still original. So you need to do some home work on how to test such items. Like black light and burn tests. There is some problems with the black light test but its a good start. Best regards.
                what is a burn test and how do you do it?

Comment

Hello there was a thread on here recently about that. Do a search for burn test and I think you will find it. The thread was started by Adrian stevenson hope this helps. Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by dav View Post
                    Hello there was a thread on here recently about that. Do a search for burn test and I think you will find it. The thread was started by Adrian stevenson hope this helps. Best regards.
                    Here it is:
                    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=250798

Comment

Originally posted by adriano View Post
                      Mr. Bob
                      The problem is that it buys, in due course, as an original for a private German
                      Thank you
                      Adriano
                      ADRIANO-
                      UNFORTUNATELY, THE POOR QUALITY OF THIS PIECE, WILL NEVER CONVINCE AN EXPERIENCED COLLECTOR. THIS ARMBAND WOULD HAVE BEEN WORN BY A HIGH RANKING PARTY OFFICIAL. I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH POOR QUALITY WORK FOR EVEN AN EARLY ARMBAND. THE PRIVATE SOURCE STORY TODAY IS TOO OFTEN A COVER TO VALIDATE A FAKE.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X