orts level tunic?/jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

orts level tunic?/jacket

i think its an orts level tunic this is the only picture i have right now ,what type of emblem would be on the buttons if any ?this looks more like a jacket ?i dont collect political stuff but this is in a lot of stuff and was wondering what it could be worth ?all help appreciated thanks.
    Attached Files
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

The Tunic Is For An Amtsleiter Or Office Leader At The Ortsgruppen Level. The Insignia Is The 2nd Pattern Worn Between 1934 And 1936. The Earlier Period Tunics Are Not Conisdered As Desirable As Those Found With 4th Pattern 1939 Insignia.

Comment

thanks bob
      teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

I know the common thought out there, based on Angolia’s book “Cloth Insignia of the NSDAP and SA”, is that there were 4 patterns of PL tabs.
        There really were only 3 patterns:

1st ….1933-34
        2nd…..1934-39
        3rd…...1939-45

In 1936, there were some additions and changes made, but the pattern remained the same. These 2nd pattern tabs were required by the ROL to be changed out to the 3rd pattern after 1939, but in fact many (and probably most) political leaders wore these tabs right up until 1945.
        https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Clark View Post
          I know the common thought out there, based on Angolia’s book “Cloth Insignia of the NSDAP and SA”, is that there were 4 patterns of PL tabs.
          There really were only 3 patterns:

1st ….1933-34
          2nd…..1934-39
          3rd…...1939-45
          An important distinction, one probably worthy of documenting in the Collar Tab thread of Mr Clarks for posterity...
          Last edited by TxGauleiter; 12-08-2007, 10:46 AM.

Comment

thanks i dont know if i should pick this one up i dont collect political stuff and i dont want to be stuck with it whats a good offer for this tunic all the buttons are there 4 are loose in the pocket,and the two in the back are also present as well as the ones viewed in the pics .

Comment

It is nothing too exciting and not worth much as is. Unless it is a steal, save your money......
              https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X