No announcement yet.

Reichslager/Ordensburg Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob, many thanks for your additional input for this matter.
    The tunic is just wonderful and very rar my friend! The cufftitle is a rare beauty on his own. Even in the Angolia book is not much mentioned about this matter.

Comment

Great thread. I have always been fascinated by the Ordensburgen and the Reichslager--the definitive reference on these organisations has yet to be written....
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

After Studying The First Photograph, I Believe The Men Are Political Leader Candidates And Not Students From The Ordensburg. For One Thing, The Tunics Do Not Appear To Be Piped. Secondly, The Age Of The Men Appears To Be Much Older Than One Would Expect For A Student Assigned To Ordensburg.
        I Have A Photo Album That Was Assembled By A Political Leader Candidate To Chronical His Traning At The Reichslager. The Album Includes A Visit To The Berghof, The Reichszugmeisterei And The Reichsautozug Garage. The Album Was Presented To Martin Bormann, In Whose Office The Man Worked. Evidently, A Visit To The Berghof Was Part Of The Final Reward Upon Completion Of One's Training. In My Photo Album, The Men Are Also Wearing The Lagermutze.

Comment

I absolute agree with you Bob, I got this view first in my mind and typed already Reichschule Feldafing in the threat but then I thought I am wrong ...

As I said propably members from the Reichschule of the NSDAP Feldafing. the name was given 1938 and it was directly ruled under the NSDAP and the Parteikanzlei. First it was a private school of the SA leaders. On the neighbour ground was then an outsourced Lager from the KL Dauchau (1942). The German army is now there placed (before the US Army) and the place is actually for sale as the German Army will move out there in 2008.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X