Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jewish armband

Is this original or just a fantasy piece

These kind of things are so faked or just plain fantasy items, that I really have no confidence in any of them.

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Fakes

I agree, what does the paper tag say just for entertainment. They usually are interesting in what they claim to be. Is this one written in Ball point?

Comment

The soiling is unconvincing to say the least. These fantasy items are made in Eastern Europe. I would also like to see the paper tag.

Comment

hey, this might, might have a chance..
          That is the type star used in Warsaw.. The blue color is correct too..Also, that band style was used!

Problems [?]..Why is it dirty [blood?] right were the star is?
          The band uses too much material.
          These counterfeiters are very tricky. The star was copied in the early 1990s. Maybe they read a few books, and just screened it on the correct type band? aged and added the tag? and you'll have a pretty good movie type prop!

What does that tag read?!?

Comment

Tag

I blew it up, it claims to be a wound tag for a Jewish man named Adam who was hit by scrapnel in his upper left breast in 1943. No doubt the blood stains on the armband but not on the tag. I was right, it is entertaining they usually are. I would still like ot see the other side.
            Attached Files

Comment

I agree with Mr Pittman and Adrian. These are faked so much . I wouldnt take a chance on one.

Comment

Band

Of course it is fake. The hand writing style is wrong too. For me it is interesting to see the tricks they try to pull etc. with the little tags and stains etc. I thought it would be a fake museum inventory tag, this is even more unbelievable.

Comment

thanks for all comments. I didn't bought it. I'm sceptical too about this item.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X