SA High Rank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA High Rank

Just got these along with some other stuff. Can anybody tell me what rank the shooter has and who he might be. Any information from the photo´s are welcome.

Cheers

Karsten
    Attached Files

"Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value."

Attached Files

Comment

Close-up
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Karsten S; 11-22-2007, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Neat photos! I can tell that the shooter is either a Standartenführer or a leader with the duties of a Standartenführer by the cap Tresse and piping. Also, he's a long term member of the SA as he has the maximum number of sleeve stripes. The rifle is an SA training rifle, and it looks like it might have a dedication plaque on the stock--that or a label.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Very interesting pictures. First time I see SA troopers firing a training rifle.

I have a .22 cal rifle with the SA logo on the stock.
            Wonder how rare this rifle is.
            If someone out there can help me here I can provide more information on serial #'s, markers, etc.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X