No announcement yet.

Guess the Visor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe a stupid question but much often you see early HJ caps without any HJ Diamonds and only a early eagle ( SA M29 eagle).

Could this also be a Unterbahn fuhrer? With the same rank as you showed on the picture?

Hope you could help me.
    I own one cap and I dont know exacly wich schouderboards(Rank) I want to use for my leader.

Thanks.

Cheers,

Michael

Comment

Schmusi--you are the man!!! Thanks again--you've made me very happy...

Kurt, I don't know the answer to your question--your cap sounds like it pre-dates the September 8, 1933 regulations.
      NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

No problem, glad to help. I've just noticed actually that I made a slight error with the post containing the links. The first scan I posted is from the HJ book which I then said was for sale at USM Books. It isn't of course - it was the other book which they have. You spotted the error anyway though so no probs

Comment

I can't help with your question Michael, sorry, but I'd certainly recommend having a look at the site I linked to above if you are putting an early uniform together.

The two books to look for are: 'Die Uniformen der HJ' and 'Die Uniformen der Braunhemden'.

The HJ book is dated 1933 and the second book contains various sections on HJ, BDM and DJ from 1934. 40 Euros and quick delivery too.

The book does show though that the visors with eagles were worn by the rank range Kameradschaftsführer up to Unterbannführer. You'd obviously need to match the Oberbann colours on visor and shoulder boards though.

Comment

Thank you for your replys!

I buy these books after I paid my new jacket ( Unfortunaly not a HJ )

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X