X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ Leistungen

HJ Leistungen
    Hello,
    Hoe does the HJ Leistungen look that is on the Badges and Awards e-stand? The hook is broken, which could be OK, but the hinge looks odd and the needle points up instead of down. Is this normal?
    Thank you,
    Chris

No, definitely not normal. Those aren't good pictures but you can see the circular outline where the base of an original pin would have been attached. It may be a period replacement but if you are thinking of buying the badge I would definitely ask for better pictures because that pin is suggesting that a closer look needs to be taken at the rest of the badge...

Comment

Originally posted by Egret View Post
      HJ Leistungen
      The hook is broken, which could be OK, but the hinge looks odd and the needle points up instead of down. Is this normal?
      Thank you,
      Chris
      I have added few more pictures of the badges here:
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=252802

The reason the needle points up instead of down could be because it´s been bent at some time, no great mystery there i think.

As for the badges i belive them to be genuine, but if proven wrong they will of course not be sold.

Comment

Thanks for those extra pictures. The miniature appears to have a recessed MM (stamped?). I've seen a few of these but all had the RZM and MM raised. However, the more important of the two badges looks good. Its pin has been replaced at some point and whether this is a period replacement or not is largely irrelevant because the badge itself is genuine and you have priced very fairly.
        Last edited by Schmusi; 11-15-2007, 11:51 PM.

Comment

These look like perfectly fine period HJ Prof. badges, but the larger one has definitely had the pin replaced at some point.

Below is an example of my M1/34 & as you can see the pin should be attached by means of a circular plate.
          Attached Files
          Regards,
          Chris

Always interested in buying Ribbon Bars or anything Ribbon Bar related!!

Comment

HJ Badges

Hello,
            The badges are on their way to me. They should display well and I believe I will enjoy their character and mystery. Thank you very much for your help.
            Regards,
            Chris
            Egret

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X