Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesing "Elite" ring on the bay

what is this guy claiming?

He says it's a poison WW2 ring, elite. is he just making all this up or is there some kind of ring issued that held cyanide pills?

http://cgi.ebay.com/WW2-RING-ELITE-1...QQcmdZViewItem

to me it looks like bull****! I would´nt consider that ring a genuine one!

Comment

yeah, but it's so weird that he lists it like we're supposed to know what it is.

unless that's just because of his poor english skills as it lists from Italy.

Comment

Hi

That is one ugly ring.

I am not sure what the connection is to the Waffen-SS and it is not actually explained. Maybe it is a leap of faith as the inscription is in German and so it must be SS.

Maybe I am wrong, but it looks more oriental in origin with a stylised yin & yang symbol and what are either geckos or dragons. Not sure about poison, but maybe a hiding place for opiates.

It is almost an offensive weapon in more ways than one and I would certainly not like to be on the receiving end of a fist wearing that.

Raymond

Comment

*lol* what a crappy ring

Comment

Good morning

Believe it or not, but I had a dream about that ring last night. I suppose most people would classify it as a nightmare.

I did a search on the inscription and the only thing that came up was it being discussed on a 'silver' forum. They were not complimentary either

Raymond

Comment

so I guess when the seller listed it as 100 percent original, he meant 100 percent original bullcrap.

ok I see.

Comment

This ass clown is back at it again...must need $$$ for Christmas

http://cgi.ebay.com/WW2-RING-ELITE-100-ORIGINAL-AP-steht-fuer-Alfred-Pollak_W0QQitemZ300273913057QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_ DefaultDomain_0?hash=item300273913057&_trksid=p391 1.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A4|65%3A10|39%3A1|240%3A130 7

Comment

Hi Ray, a ring for hiding opiates sounds about right ... but the quality is exceptionally poor .... Cheers, Torsten.

Originally posted by Raymond Griffiths View Post
                  Hi

That is one ugly ring.

I am not sure what the connection is to the Waffen-SS and it is not actually explained. Maybe it is a leap of faith as the inscription is in German and so it must be SS.

Maybe I am wrong, but it looks more oriental in origin with a stylised yin & yang symbol and what are either geckos or dragons. Not sure about poison, but maybe a hiding place for opiates.

It is almost an offensive weapon in more ways than one and I would certainly not like to be on the receiving end of a fist wearing that.

Raymond

Comment

theyre always loads of rings on ebay, usually with the honour or elite in the description, i dont think ive seen a genuine one yet!!
                    sigpic 57ers...."The Devil Is In The Detail"

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X