SA Collar tab question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Collar tab question

I know this is a Standartenfuher rank but I'm I right to assume the color belongs to Gau Westmark. Thank you for your opinions.
    Best regards,
    Todd[IMG][/IMG]

The same question for this tab as well. Thanks again. [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Westmark View Post
      I know this is a Standartenfuher rank but I'm I right to assume the color belongs to Gau Westmark. Thank you for your opinions.
      Best regards,
      Todd[IMG][/IMG]
      If remember well... Is dark brown for Westmark and .... ? until 1940 and Mittelrhein and .... ? between 40 and 45. Have to sheck it to complet the answer, sorry.
      Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
      - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Pascal,
        Thank you for your reply. The only color refrences I can find for Westmark are cited as brown or dark brown. Further research is needed. Anything else you come up with please let me know. Again thanks.
        Best regards,
        Todd

Comment

I agree it looks like a Westmark tab. Westmark was brown with silver leaf, piping, and buttons on the tunic/shirt, and brown with gold was for Niedersachsen.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Eric,
            Thank you for your opinion and for enlightening me as to the differences in piping between Westmark and Neidersachsen. I see your from So-Cal. I was born and raised in Orange County, I am now a Nor-cal transplant, sometimes I miss the OC. Take care.
            Best regards,
            Todd

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X