My HJ Arm Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Schmusi View Post
    Yes Bob, I'd agree with your assessment. What do you think about the ss Wimpel? Does its appearance and construction confirm the maker's stamp as being bogus?
    SCHMUSI-
    I CONSIDER THE WIMPEL AND THE ARMBAND TO BE BOTH PRODUCTS OF THE 4TH REICH. MANUFACTUER'S ADVERTISING WAS STRICTLY PROHIBITED ON ITEMS MADE FOR THE POLITICAL FORMATIONS.

Comment

IMO, all of these items are fakes. The HJ band itself is made relatively well, but the swastika is not for this style of armband. The alleged makers' stamping looks like it was constructed from one of those do-it-yourself stamping kits that are sold at stationery stores, PXs, and so on. The M35/40 designation makes no sense, the style of the stamp is poor, and the appearance is just not right.
      Additionally, the pennant is a fake IMO (even worse than this band) with markings made with the same stamp kit and a fake eagle stamp.
      I would say that if you can return this armband, you would be wise to do so.
      Erich
      Festina lente!

Comment

Im looking into returning it as I type. I just emailed the person. I paid through paypal so I should be protected that way as well if I do not get a refund back from him. The person selling it says it was 100% authentic. To be honest I have bought a stick pin and party badge from him before and they were all originals. Just not this arm band it seems. Poop!!! Im kind of upset now. Oh well life goes on. I will just use the money and probably grab something off of lakeside then.

Cheers
        Brian

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 8 users online. 0 members and 8 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X