Speer transport tunic for evaluation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speer transport tunic for evaluation

I started this thread in the Civilian & Police section, but in retrospect I guess it would have been a better fit here, as TKS is an offshoot of NSKK... Your thoughts anybody? Mr.Coleman?
    Thanks
    Nick
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...03#post2133003

SPEER transport uniform

Seeking help from Moderator and expert Bob Coleman!!! Need your expertise and opinion please!
    THANKS Nick

Comment

Nick-
      I Actually Had This Tunic In Hand Several Years Ago. It May Have Undergone Some Modification Since Then. I Took It Out Of The Box And Repacked It Within Seconds. Therefore, My Memory May Not Be Accurate As To Modification. It Was Being Offered On Manion's. When I Got It And Found All Of The Poorly Installed Patches(which Had Not Been In The Description), Back It Went. I Believe This To Be A Period Speer Tunic, But The Condition Would In No Way Command A Price Of Either 600 Euro Or 600 Dollars. My Thoughts.

Comment

Speer

Thanks Bob. I knew that you would be able to help!!! So its not an untouched "out of the wood work" piece after all... Based on your memory its a restored piece that's been in circulation already. Possibly even with Manions!
        Well the seller sold it to me for $675 US excluding postage from Europe. Not a bad price I think... considering (1) Speer is an exotic and rare "branch" and (2) that you've confirmed its the real deal (BUT restored and in poor condition). Salty items that have that "been there used and abused look" don't scare me away... has character, but based on the treasures that you've been posting all the time, I can understand where you are coming from! This certainly would not meet your quality standards! I appreciate your input very much! Nick
        Last edited by NickG; 08-20-2007, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X