Political Brownshirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political Brownshirt

Hi Guys, am I right that this should be a political Brownshirt from a Ortsgruppe Level? Am I right that there where no shoulder board on this type of shirt or any political leader shirt? Is the armband the proper one to go with this shirt if I would just put some "Mitarbeiter" collar tabs on it?

Thanks for your Help!

Greetings, dogtagman

Yes !
    Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
    - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Thanks, which type of belt and crosstrap should be worn with this type of shirt? A golden two prong one in brown? How wide are those? The wide ones like for the political leader? Or the smaller ones like the SA? I would say the wide one or not?

Comment

The Proper Insignia For This Shirt Would Be The 3rd Pattern
        N S D A P Leader Insignia, Ortsgruppen Level. The Belt Would Be A Brown Belt With A Silver Two Prong Buckle.

Comment

Hi Bob, could you show me an example of the 3rd pattern insignia? And maybe tell how wide in mm the belt should be?

Thanks, dogtagman

Comment

You Will Be Looking For An Ortsgruppen Set Of Tabs Similar To This One With Either One Or Two Litze. As Your Shirt Has Silver Buttons, Your Tabs Should Have Silver Litze In Lieu Of Gold.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Coleman View Post
              The Proper Insignia For This Shirt Would Be The 3rd Pattern
              N S D A P Leader Insignia, Ortsgruppen Level. The Belt Would Be A Brown Belt With A Silver Two Prong Buckle.
              Orgabook 1937.
              Attached Files
              Straßburger / When in doubt do without...
              - Looking for : SS TK «Oberbayern» flatwire CT.

Comment

Thanks guys! Now I know what I have to look for! We´ll see what Mr. Weitze is offering by todays update, maybe Im lucky!

Comment

Due to a nice forum member I´ve got my tabs today, so the shirt is coming together. Still need another armband but thats not a big problem. The one on the first pic is on a SA 4 pocket tunic now.

Heres a pic of what it looks like now.

Comment

Hello The tabs are a nice improvement. I'm glad you like them. Kirby

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X