• Show
Clear All

This Is A Work H B T Schiffen For Other Ranks Of The R A Z
    Attached Files

Comment

Distinctive Insignia Close-up
      Attached Files

Comment

ok Bob as promised here is the photo of the bus in coat pin, it has the same eagle on it too!

I know they provided transportation for the Org Todt to work sites.

also I am posting in the badge section what i found at the Estates sale if you want to look?

Gregory koepp
        Attached Files

Comment

hey also Bob look at the first photo you can see Die cracks on the left and right! pretty cool how they run down pretty far!

greg
          Attached Files

Comment

this is a pretty big size pin so it could have been worn on the uniform, bus driver?

greg
            Attached Files

Comment

bumping another great Bob Coleman uniform!

Comment

Cufftitle "Reichsautozug Deutschland" :

http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=h...26tbs%3Disch:1

Gerdan

Comment

unusual in that link teh RAZD hat as above has a SS RZM tag!

Comment

The few RAZ caps known are mostly SS RZM marked; one is RZM SA marked if memory serves. The thought is that the SS caps were no longer being used by any organization (they were outdated) so were available for use by the RAZ.
                    Erich
                    Festina lente!

Comment

Thats strange?I didnt think there were such HBT SS caps at such an early stage?certainly teh above cap does not look to be early SS?Its an odd grey color unlike the early grey the VT used and the cut is all wrong especially teh high front for early SS caps.
                      Unusual as the caps also had teh SA tag,the SS and SA didnt share thesame caps other than the early m34 tan type I thought,is this cap representative of a cap proposed to SS/SA but never worn?

Comment

I think it's funny that I should find an article that I wrote for DER GAULEITER, in 1993, on the Internet!
                        I had this stuff & I sold it and am currently working on getting it back from the person that I sold it to. Ulric of England sent me a note after this article was published. The interior of the overseas hat was numbered and he had one that was numbered very close to mine.
                        Tim Alexander

PS- My hat wasn't grey.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X