Industrial badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Industrial badge

Any information on this badge will be appreciated. Value?
    Attached Files

2nd
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello Vesuvio,
      I don't have any references available right now but I believe that this medal is a long service medal given for 25 years given by the state of Bavaria. There is also a non 3rd Reich version with slightly different wording on the front of the case. The case is of blue leatherette with the wording "Treudiensteabzeichen der Bayerischen Industrie" on the front for the third reich version while the non nazi version has the wording "Ehrenzeichen des Bayerischen Industriellen-Verbandes" on the front of the case. This medal also comes with a miniature with the same design except that it is not enamelled. I have both versions of this medal although unfortunately the 3rd reich one is not cased. If I am not mistaken I have heard that this medal is pure silver and the number 1000 should be on the rim of the medal although neither of the medals I have would I have thought were pure silver. In any case others with more knowledge or references on hand might be able to supply more info. As far as value goes, I have seen them going on dealers sites,cased with the miniature for between 3 and 4 hundred dollars but don't take this as a hard value.
      regards,
      Duzig(Bill)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
      X