RAD Silver Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAD Silver Ring

Hello, What do you think of this finger ring? It is marked 835 inside.
    Has anyone seen one like this before? I am considering this purchase so any help on fair pricing would be helpful.

Thanks for any comments, Scott

Sorry everyone...I just noticed...I have placed this in the wrong forum.
    Please delete or move to the Police and Civil Organizations Forum.
    HEY..we all make mistakes.
    Scott

Comment

its a RAD arbeits dank ring and it looks fine-i wouldnt pay more than $100-$150 for it-if you want some more info on arbiets dank let me know!

Comment

Thats a well known original pattern. This looks like an original period ring.
        Although once very common good condition examples are getting a little scarce..
        Yancy, I'll take them all day long for $100.,,my emails listed in profile!! ,,G.

Comment

"Although once very common good condition examples are getting a little scarce..
          Yancy, I'll take them all day long for $100.,,my emails listed in profile"

im not sure what dealers are chargeing for them but in the last 2 years ive been offered 3 for under $150,the last was about 6 months ago a russian forum member pm'ed me out of the blue with one for $150,i havent paid to much attention to arbeitsdank items,im focusing on RAD officer items at the moment-next time one comes up around that price ill let you know.

Comment

Thanks for the comments on this ring. Does anyone have other photo examples of rings like this? Is the condition typical for worn examples. Does anyone know of a dealer offering original WW2 rings?

I am considering offering both two rings (in a week or so) on the e-stand, but I don't know what table to list them under. Any suggestions?

Thanks again, Scott

Comment

Many thanks to everyone for the comments and the good research website links.
              This ring now listed for sell in the Bazaar Section.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X