HJ/ Girls jacket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HJ/ Girls jacket

Guys I only have the 1 picture. I know nothing about these, but it is for sale. Does it look good? What is it worth? I have only 1 HJ item, a knife. Would like your opinions please. Thanks, Pete
    Attached Files

Looks good. Here in germany they start at 200,-EUR, going up to 500,-EUR - depends who owns it.
    Last edited by Gran Sasso; 06-05-2007, 04:57 PM. Reason: typing error

Comment

Peter-
      These Items Are Still Some Of The Few Reasonable 3rd Reich Items To Buy. My Experience Is In The States The Prices Will Run Between $250-$400. Even Manion's Has These Now And Again.

Comment

Thanks, The guy wanted $295.00, and I said I wwould like it, and he has on hold for another person. Oops I missed again. Thanks for the info guys as I never thought of these before. I will bet that the Skirts and berets, to these, were all worn after the war and would be hard to find.

Comment

Hello Peter,
          Maybe just as well--this one may be okay but the collar should be the same velour as the rest of the jacket. This one has something like the lining material covering the collar. You might want to wait for a more textbook example.
          Erich
          Festina lente!

Comment

Very nice jacket and perfect condition. This different cloth and collour in the collar were very tipical in many austrian BDM-HJ units.
            Of course I******180;d pay these $295 for it.
            Regards from Spain.
            Gregorio

Comment

BDM Kletterweste & Ski pants

Hello all

here a other one , of this rare wrap . rzm label inside ... with ski trousers .

regards Andi
              Attached Files

Comment

the Trousers
                Attached Files

Comment

Andi, That's more like it--a nice set in great condition. Peter, consider yourself lucky that you didn't buy the jacket with the repaired collar and sleeve. It's not an 'Austrian' variant, but rather is in poor condition.
                  Erich
                  Festina lente!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                  X