Transportkorp Speerofficer's Tunic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transportkorp Speerofficer's Tunic

Tunic Of A Kraftfuhrer(2nd Lt.) Of The Technical Branch(Technischer Dienst)of Transportkorp Speer. Rank For Officers Was Indicated Only By The Shoulder Strap As A Blank Rank Tab Is Worn. The Shoulderboard Underlay Indicates The Branch Of Service
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Bob Coleman; 08-06-2007, 09:03 PM.

"s P" Collar Tab
    Attached Files

Comment

Breast Eagle
      Attached Files

Comment

Blank Rank Tab
        Attached Files

Comment

You never stop amazing us Bob. Another beauty from your never ending collection of exotic pieces! WOW!!! I like the narrow Speer officer's (Feldkornett) shoulderboards!
          Nick
          Last edited by NickG; 06-03-2007, 01:13 AM.

Comment

love Speer stuff, and that i love too! very nice Bob!

do you have anymore Transportation stuff?

gregory koepp

Comment

This has to be one of the most attractive Third Reich tunics. I miss this one, but would never have found the visor hat.

The Speer material is wonderful and rare. My only Transport Speer set is a well used tropical tunic and trousers for an enlisted man. I purchased it from the family of the US soldier who killed the man who wore the set. He stripped it off his body, washed it many times, and sent it home.

Bob Hritz
              In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Hritz View Post
                This has to be one of the most attractive Third Reich tunics. I miss this one, but would never have found the visor hat.

The Speer material is wonderful and rare. My only Transport Speer set is a well used tropical tunic and trousers for an enlisted man. I purchased it from the family of the US soldier who killed the man who wore the set. He stripped it off his body, washed it many times, and sent it home.

Bob Hritz

BOB-
                START A THREAD ON YOUR TUNIC. THERE ARE SO MANY VARIATIONS IN THE SPEER UNIFORMS. IT WILL BE EDUCATIONAL FOR ALL OF US.
                BOB

Comment

Are the bottom front pockets pleated?
                  they appear to be, but Id like to confirm...

Comment

Originally posted by TxGauleiter View Post
                    Are the bottom front pockets pleated?
                    they appear to be, but Id like to confirm...

THE POCKETS ARE THE STANDARD DOUBLE PLEAT FOUND ON THE MAJORITY OF GERMAN UNIFORMS.

Comment

Its interesting that the "SP" collar tabs appear to be enlisted pattern (metal as opposed to bullion with silver tab piping), but it was used on officer's tunics, as shown in Angolia's NSKK book! Is the Speer breast eagle a modified NSKK sleeve eagle with scroll removed? or is it a unique Speer design? It appears to be the latter!
                      I guess both were used... as well as Heer eagles depending on assignment, right? Also the tunic is in an olive-brown color with dark brown collar; does that make it an early transitional "NSKK-Todt-Speer" tunic? (or transportkorps Speer TKS is what you're describing it at...) as later "NSKK-Speer" uniforms were in WH field grey,with bottle green collars, (or LW blue-grey) right? Nick
                      Last edited by NickG; 06-05-2007, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X