N S K K Ehrenfuhrer Ritter V Epp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N S K K Ehrenfuhrer Ritter V Epp

The Attached Mantel And Kepi Along With A Special Dagger Were Found In Southern California In The Mid-60's. I Know Not The Location Of The Dagger, WhiCH Was Described To Me As A Cross Between An Army And Political Dagger.
    The Kepi Remained In A Noted East Coast Collection For Many Years. The Mantel Resided In A Southern Califonia Collection Until Recently. The Two Pieces Have Now Been Reunited. Many Period Photos Exist Of Ritter V Epp Wearing His N S K K Ehrenfunrer Uniform.
    Attached Files

Obergruppenfuhrer Collar Tabs On Carmine. The Mantel Is Tailor Labeled And Named. Frankly, It Is Too Much Work Taking It Off The Mannequin To Show The Label. Trust Me!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Shoulder Strap With Carmine Backing
      Attached Files

Comment

Hand Embroidered Old Fighter's Chevron
        Attached Files

Comment

Hand Embroidered Ehrenfuhrer Cufftitle. This Ranks As One Of The Finest Examples Of 3rd Reich Embroidery I Have Ever See
          Attached Files

Comment

his kepi. this is featured on the cover of "Headgear of Hitler's Germany, Vol.4." At the itme of publication, i was unaware of the connection of this piece to V Epp and the mantel
            Attached Files

Comment

This is truly an amazing display!!! I have in my small collection a full mannequin (wich I still working on) of a NSKK brownshirt trooper with the option of 1st and 2nd model crashelmet and also a common officer kepi, I find it "sharp", IMAGINE THIS DISPLAY of this set-up of Ritter V Epp....WOW!!!!! The kepi alone is a stunner

Comment

BOB its bad enough that you have 99% of what we mortals would love to own but you even get Der Fuhrer to pose for you too?

Comment

Originally posted by luftwaffe blue View Post
                  BOB its bad enough that you have 99% of what we mortals would love to own but you even get Der Fuhrer to pose for you too?

ACTUALLY, IT IS A CLOSER LIKENESS TO V EPP THAN THE FUHRER. V EPP HAD THE SAME MUSTACHE AND HIS FACE WAS SIMILAR TO HITLER'S BUT THINNER AND LONGER.

Comment

IMO this would be the most desirable NSKK set possible--superb! That sleeveband is amazing! And the kepi is fabulous!
                    Erich
                    Festina lente!

Comment

Bob.....

Do you have nightmares of giant moths?????

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Dienna View Post
                        Bob.....

Do you have nightmares of giant moths?????
                        YES, THAT IS WHY THE NEW COLLECTION ROOM HAS CEDAR SHELVING AND CEDAR WAINSCOTT-TO KEEP THE CRITTERS AWAY.

Comment

this group is outstanding!

this set can't be understated of how rare it is, and now both are back together, WOW BOB! great job on keeping track and contact with the other owners too. I bet that was a long job just in it'self? the cap is a deam come true and the coat a wet dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!

would love to hear the story of how you were able to get both together.

super job Bob, YOUR THE MAN!!!

your friend Gregory koepp

Comment

Simply put, amazing!!!! Thanks for letting us see a truly remarkable grouping.

Best,

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory Koepp View Post
                              this group is outstanding!

would love to hear the story of how you were able to get both together.

your friend Gregory koepp

GREG-
                              IT WAS JUST BLIND LUCK. I GOT THE KEPI AROUND FIVE YEARS AGO WHEN I BOUGHT THE BULK OF THE ART SYLVIE KEPI COLLECTION FROM GERARD. AT THE LAST MAX SHOW IN CHARLOTTE, A FRIEND OF MINE BROUGHT THE COAT OVER FOR ME TO SEE. HE HAD JUST BOUGHT IT OUT OF THE COLLECTION IT HAD RESIDED IN FOR NEARLY FOURTY YEARS. HE TOLD ME THE STORY OF HOW A VET HAD BROUGHT THE ITEMS IN TO SELL AT BOB'S MILITARY HOBBYS IN SANTA MONICA BACK IN THE MID-60'S. I IMMEDIATELY KNEW THAT THE KEPI WENT WITH THE COAT AS THE KEPI HAD ALSO COME FROM THE SAME STORE AT THE SAME TIME.
                              UNFORTUNATELY, MY FRIEND PAID TOO MUCH FOR THE COAT. I WANTED TO PUT THE PIECES BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. AT THE FOLLOWING S O S, WE MADE AN ALL TRADE DEAL, WHICH ALLOWED THE OWNER TO BECOME ALMOST WHOLE AND ME TO REUNITE THE TWO PIECES. I HOPE SOME DAY TO HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SEE THE UNIQUE DAGGER THAT CAME WITH THESE PIECES.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X