Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jubilee Mein Kampf + Wedding MK and Flags

hi,

a small pick i just bought. Mein Kampf Jubilee Edition along with a wedding Mein Kampf and a pennant and flag center.

i think the wedding edition has the Graz wappen on the cover, so i guess these must have been picked up in Austria?

they were all bring backs from the sellers wives' grandfather - no other info i'm afraid.

the wedding edition has no dedication in it. just seems to be one thick page before the AH portrait page.

the Jubilee edition also has no dedication - is that normal?

cheers, del.

Attached Files

Nice ! The red one is more scarce than the blue leather jubilee type.

Comment

Nice additions to any TR library! Thanks for sharing these with us!

Cheers,

Br. James

Comment

Many thanks guys.

I've been reading up on the red jubilee edition - am i correct in thinking that these were only issued in Austria and were published in 1939?

would make sense as the wedding edition is a 1939 edition as well and if i've identified the crest on the cover correctly it's from Graz in Austria. can anyone confirm that the crest is correct for Graz?

any idea if the dedication page in the wedding edition is missing. i don't see any sign of a page being torn out but not really sure what i'm looking for.

appreciate the help.

cheers, del.

Comment

wappens

Attached Files

Comment

anybody able to confirm for me?

cheers, del.

Comment

It is from Graz. But normally, there ought to be a wedding dedication on one of the first pages, on which it is written, too.

Comment

Thanks for that.

Can anyone advise on how many pages should there be at the start of the wedding edition mks.

this Graz one has one card type page and then the page with the AH photo on the other side.

i cant see if any pages have been removed. there is no evidence of any page being removed but then i'm not sure what i should be looking for.

all help most welcome.

cheers, del

Comment

Originally posted by glock26 View Post
                  Thanks for that.

Can anyone advise on how many pages should there be at the start of the wedding edition mks.

this Graz one has one card type page and then the page with the AH photo on the other side.

i cant see if any pages have been removed. there is no evidence of any page being removed but then i'm not sure what i should be looking for.

all help most welcome.

cheers, del
                  Should be a thick blanc paper, then the wedding dedication on thick paper, then a thin paper with 'Mein Kampf' at the top of the page, then the Hitler picture on the next page.

Kris

Comment

Ok, thanks Kris.

i guess this one was never issued or has had the dedication removed then.

cheers, del.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X