20200847.jpg 20200866.jpg 20200864.jpg
    20200850.jpg
    Attached Files

Looks good to me
    too bad it’s been cut

Comment

I like it

Comment

Thanks. I thought it was never sewn, because of its mint state, but you're right, it may have been cut.
        So I imagine it decrease the value a lot ?

Comment

IMO it doesn’t decrease the value

Comment

It appears to be unused, not cut, in my opinion. Super condition.

Comment

Agree--it looks fine to me as well, and appears to be full length. These armbands were supplied with unsewn ends as well as sewn together depending on the purchaser's needs.
              Erich
              Festina lente!

Comment

Just the way I like them , nice
                https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Thanks Gentlemen...

Comment

A real nice example.

Comment

One side is longer than the other. I suspect this may be why STLMatt believes it to have been cut. And he just might be right.

Alen Davidson

Comment

A very nice original piece...I can't tell for sure whether it has been cut for length or not.

Br. James

Comment

Beautiful condition- nice piece!

I read years ago that this piece “D tag” was made for an overcoat, specifically the SS overcoat. No idea if it is true.

I have one in bad condition, but it is much longer than the regular armbands, so the overcoat part I believe.

But I thought the RZM tags for the SS items usually had SS on them.

The whole RZM system for armbands has been a mystery to me - not my area.

Again, Great item, congratulations!

John
                          Attached Files

Comment

"I read years ago that this piece “D tag” was made for an overcoat, specifically the SS overcoat. No idea if it is true.

I have one in bad condition, but it is much longer than the regular armbands, so the overcoat part I believe.

But I thought the RZM tags for the SS items usually had SS on them.

The whole RZM system for armbands has been a mystery to me - not my area."

The "D" on the RZM tags shown on these armbands is an indication of the revenue amount the party could collect based on the difficulty required to make the item. For example, a lot of metal device collar tabs have an "A" or "B", because they are not that hard to make. Hand embroidered collar tabs are difficult to make and you see "O" or "P" on those RZM tags.
                            The A4 indicates insignia. The inked number after that is the maker code and licensee number.
                            The number at the bottom is the RZM license number for that particular item. Each item made and sold had its own license number.
                            So the "D" has nothing to do with SS, and an SS RZM tag would be black, not blue, and say "SS" on the RZM tag.
                            https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Thanks guys,
                              I read somewhere (but where?) that blue ink labels are for SA. True ?
                              I will post additional pictures of the armband, with dimensions added.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X