Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA Paper Grouping

Hello all!

Wanted to share a recent SA grouping I picked up to an SA member located at Standarte 26 (Madgeburg) Gruppe Elbe. I haven't quite figured out his name yet but will work on that. I believe in his photos he's wearing the insignia for a retired Hilfsstellenleiter. They are dated for '36 so that dates match for that insignia regulation. If you want to see anything else, let me know!

Sydney

IMG_20200626_145122.jpg

Great little grouping you have there, it would be interesting to see more pictures of that SA Dienstbuch.

Comment

Here ya go! It's not filled out except for some handwritten notes in the back blank pictures which I have included.

Sydney

IMG_20200626_165004.jpg IMG_20200626_164930.jpg IMG_20200626_165020.jpg IMG_20200626_164942.jpg

Comment

Sorry the photos are out of order. Trying to figure out the new attachment situation with the upgrade.

Comment

nice score.

Comment

Hi Sydney,

An interesting photo of the holder of this book in your note #1: Isn't he shown wearing a PL Brownshirt?!

Cheers, my friend, and do stay safe,

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
              Hi Sydney,

An interesting photo of the holder of this book in your note #1: Isn't he shown wearing a PL Brownshirt?!

Cheers, my friend, and do stay safe,

Br. James
              James,
              Yes he is. But all the documents are marked for Standarte 26 as previously stated. I have seen other documents either in civilian uniforms, PL uniforms, etc. So the uniform in wear doesn't ever really seem to mean much.

Sydney

Comment

great group you have there!

Comment

Nice group and definitely a photo in early NS political leader uniform ... looks like the name on the id card is "Fr. (Friedrich) Grobecker" ...that's my impression. A great lot to add to any SA/NS Political Collection!

Comment

Thank you, everyone!

Comment

Thank YOU, Sydney! I would have thought that the person photo'd in an ID document would be wearing the uniform of the organization that that document represented, or if not, then in civilian wear... I learned something new today!

Best regards, my friend,

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                      X