Collar Tabs for Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collar Tabs for Review

I'm gaining an interest in NSDAP collar tabs, as they are absolutely stunning. Before purchase, I wanted to have them reviewed. I don't doubt the originality from what I have learned here. However are round prongs on the eagle OK, seems like it's round?
    Attached Files

I don't see anything wrong with these? Am I right?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by HouweTrouwe View Post
      I'm gaining an interest in NSDAP collar tabs, as they are absolutely stunning. Before purchase, I wanted to have them reviewed. I don't doubt the originality from what I have learned here. However are round prongs on the eagle OK, seems like it's round?
      Is the color also faded?

Comment

Velvet color on the first set of tabs looks more appropriate for Orts level. Although, this may be as a result of camera light, hard to tell.

Comment

I think the first pair are bad, wrong base color and bad eagles, would need better pictures of both pair to be certain
          https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Clark View Post
            I think the first pair are bad, wrong base color and bad eagles, would need better pictures of both pair to be certain
            Luckily I did not buy the first pair. I first posted that I did not doubt originality because I wanted to add it was a reputable dealer. However as also stated I did not like the round prongs and also the color in the third post. Plus the eagle on the right tab certainly does not seem to fit and they do not match. There are no better photographs available. I did buy the second pair because they seemed alright and having them in hands, confirms a nice original pair. But the first pair I left alone because I had doubts based on these photographs. Glad, you confirmed it Jeff. I learned much from your book and checking your original tabs to learn more about them.

Comment

thanks
              https://www.nsdapuniforms.com

Comment

Round pins on early 1939 zinc type gold washed political tab’s eagles is not unusual and this is not an indication of bad tabs. I won’t mention here why the eagles on the first pair are bad (if they are, need better pictures), I will not help fakers to make better counterfeits.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X