SA reference information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SA reference information

Does anyone happen to know in what book this SA information would be located?

Thanks,
    John
    Attached Files

Originally posted by JCR726 View Post
    Does anyone happen to know in what book this SA information would be located? Thanks, John
    Yes, it is from: Anschriften-Verzeichnis der Gruppen, Brigaden und Standarten,
    stand from June 15, 1936. These lists were published by the Oberste SA-Führung.

Comment

That looks like a SA Standort-Verzeichnis (Register of SA Locations).

As far as I’m informed these haven’t been published in a book yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
        Wim, does any SA reference book cover these lists?

Comment

Originally posted by ivbaust View Post
          That looks like a SA Standort-Verzeichnis (Register of SA Locations).

As far as I’m informed these haven’t been published in a book yet.
          see post 2 about its exact title. Not as Standort. As far as I know they are not available as a book.
          There do exist more years. I am aware of 1935 and 1937 as well as 1942 (machine type-wrotten).

Comment

Are these available online anywhere?

Comment

see post 2 about its exact title. Not as Standort. As far as I know they are not available as a book.
              There do exist more years. I am aware of 1935 and 1937 as well as 1942 (machine type-wrotten).
              Thanks, Wim

Comment

"Are these available online anywhere?"

A very good question, JCR726; now lets hope for a positive answer!

Welcome among us; it's good to have you here!

Br. James

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                  "Are these available online anywhere?"

A very good question, JCR726; now lets hope for a positive answer!

Welcome among us; it's good to have you here!

Br. James

Thank you Sir, and thank you everyone for the replies.

I have one called Standort-Berziechnis 1935, but it did not have as much information on the pages as the ones I depicted.

Comment

Are these available online anywhere?
                    Not known too me. So far I only know of copied lists.

I did find them after 35 years of research. These days it will be easier to get them!
                    I am not aware of lists with the title Standort-Verzeichnis. The one I know from 1935
                    is titled: Anschriften-Verzeichnis der Gruppen, Brigaden und Standarten. Stand from
                    November 1, 1935.

Comment

Not known too me. So far I only know of copied lists.

I did find them after 35 years of research. These days it will be easier to get them!
                      I am not aware of lists with the title Standort-Verzeichnis. The one I know from 1935
                      is titled: Anschriften-Verzeichnis der Gruppen, Brigaden und Standarten. Stand from
                      November 1, 1935.
                      Any suggestions on where to purchase or obtains the available lists? I have the one you mentioned, and I am trying to find SA research materials as I collect personalized daggers and try to track down information on the owners.

Thanks for all of your help!

Sincerely, John

Comment

Any suggestions on where to purchase or obtains the available lists? I have the one you mentioned, and I am trying to find SA research materials as I collect personalized daggers and try to track down information on the owners.

Thanks for all of your help!

Sincerely, John
                        Some members have SHAEF lists compiled by the Allies but it's not 100% correct but people usually hold these tight and don't share them. You can look online but will not find any copies anywhere. I held the entire SHAEF list in person at the NARA in College Park, MD but didn't make copies. I found a list that is from '36 on a microfilm roll and made a copy of it.

Sydney

Comment

Any suggestions on where to purchase or obtains the available lists? I have the one you mentioned, and I am trying to find SA research materials as I collect personalized daggers and try to track down information on the owners. Thanks for all of your help! Sincerely, John
                          Names of owners you will not find in the mentioned lists, just the SA-group leaders.
                          For individual names you should try to get: SA-Führerbefehle, which do exist from about 1932/1933 through anyway 1943
                          and maybe later!

Where to find them is the question: National Archives, German archives, who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by squidney86 View Post
                            Some members have SHAEF lists compiled by the Allies but it's not 100% correct but people usually hold these tight and don't share them. You can look online but will not find any copies anywhere. I held the entire SHAEF list in person at the NARA in College Park, MD but didn't make copies. I found a list that is from '36 on a microfilm roll and made a copy of it.

Sydney
                            Thank you Sydney. I have the SHAEF files for the SS, SA, NSKK, and NSFK plus others. I found them here:

https://www.archieven.nl/nl/zoeken?m...73&miview=inv2

Comment

Thank you Sydney. I have the SHAEF files for the SS, SA, NSKK, and NSFK plus others. I found them here:

https://www.archieven.nl/nl/zoeken?m...73&miview=inv2
                              Well, how about that. I appreciate the link, John.

Sydney

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X