NSFK Uniform Collectors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSFK Uniform Collectors?

Is there ANYONE out there who has any NSFK uniforms -- I seldom see them on any of the Forums.

I know this is not "Wehrmacht" --- but this is the only place to go for uniforms on the Forum.

Please contact me.

Mike Heuer
    mike@mheuer.com

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Hi Mike-

I have an officer tunic , a NCO and a Sturmmann brownshirt. I will post some images next week as spare time during the Thanksgiving holiday is a problem.
    Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Heuer
      Is there ANYONE out there who has any NSFK uniforms -- I seldom see them on any of the Forums.

I know this is not "Wehrmacht" --- but this is the only place to go for uniforms on the Forum.

Please contact me.

Mike Heuer
      mike@mheuer.com
      Hi Mike,
      I was told this is an NSFK uniform, what do you think?
      Charlie
      Attached Files

Comment

Mike I have Officer
        try this link
        http://daggers.infopop.cc/eve/ubb.x?...33&m=996106891

Comment

Originally posted by rctgunner
          Hi Mike,
          I was told this is an NSFK uniform, what do you think?
          Charlie
          Charlie-
          Your unissued tunic is for NSFK other ranks.
          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by klaushund
            Charlie-
            Your unissued tunic is for NSFK other ranks.
            Bob
            Hello,
            sorry Bob, I don't understand the term "other ranks" and how it applies to this tunic. I have to admit I know nothing about german militaria so anything you can add would be great. Also do you know if this tunic is supposed to have two shoulder straps?

Thanks Again,
            Charlie

Comment

Terms

Charlie,

When Bob refers to "other ranks" he is referring to a military term for enlisted personnel. This terminology is used more frequently by the British. Your uniform is for an NSFK enlisted rank.

The single shoulder board (on the right shoulder) configuration was prescribed before July 1941. After that, regulations called for two shoulder boards.

Does this uniform have the eagle on the right sleeve or is it completely stripped? Any interior markings?

Thanks for showing this.

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Does this uniform have the eagle on the right sleeve or is it completely stripped? Any interior markings?
                Thanks for showing this.

Mike[/QUOTE]Hello Mike,

Yes, this tunic is stripped, or more to the point unissued as there is no evidence of any insignia ever beind applied.
                the interior markings are,

Wilhelm Schulz
                Berlin
                41 43

69 63

I sure would like to see some mor pics of these tunics here so I can get a better idea of what one looks like that has been issued.

Thanks for your time,
                Charlie
                Attached Files

Comment

Nsfk

Posting pics for Bob!

PVON

Here they are. This is in reply to a question asked by one member how the NSFK insignia was worn on a tunic.

1. Tunic of a Truppfuhrer of Sturm 4, Standarte 33, Gruppe 6, stationed at Jagerndorf, Schlesien. This tuic displays the first pattern wearing of the NSFK Iccarus insignia over the right breast pocket.

2. Tunic of a Sturmbannfuhrer from Gruppe 12, Niederrhein. Note the Iccarus patch is now worn on the right sleeve of the tunic. Although an exact order and date of this change of insignia location is yet to be uncovered, it is known to have occured shortly after the invasion of Poland
                  Attached Files

Comment

Nsfk

pic2
                    Attached Files

Comment

Nsfk

pic3
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nsfk

pic4
                        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X