political hand book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

political hand book

here is a hand book of all the insignia on everything..pretty neat its 100% period book..

dd

its loaded with pages.

Comment

nn

the frount ,what does it say??

Comment

It says German Uniforms.

Comment

d

thank you david!

Comment

I don't believe it is a period book. These paperback reprints were sold by companies like Globe in the late 1970s-mid 1980s.

Comment

hj

thanks joe,i can i know 100% as i was told it was?thanks

Comment

ed

nothing glows?

Comment

Pammy, nothing glows? No matter. The piece has no production in formation or date. I have one too. Had it for 25+ years. The uniform info in it was copied from uniform tables found in period handbooks. I have several from the German Police. The illustrations were prepared by Mortiz Ruhl. If you look closely at the pictures in your book, you will notice a slight fuzziness of the image. It was photocopied and printed. I had prepared comparison photos from my police handbook and my Deutsche Uniformen copy. The pages in the handbook are titled "Deutsche Uniformen", so they copied the title too.

I had prepared photo comparisons to post, when I discovered that I was remiss in not renewing my subscription. So I was summarily cut off this afternoon I suppose. I guess I should welcome the opportunity of paying the owner of this site for the privilege of providing information to other collectors who visit this site seeking knowledge. I guess that is a small price to pay for selflessly sharing from my collection and knowledge. End of editorial. Maybe I'll move over to the forums at Gentlemen's Military Interest Club or World War Militaria for awhile.

Comment

Hi,

here is a picture with one original (framed red) and three different copies. The pictures were made with the same resolution and the same image settings.

Compare the smooth gray surface with the dotted pictures in the three copies:

You can find your copy at the bottom of the pictures, direct above this sentence!

Uwe

Comment

Could this help?

http://lccn.loc.gov/91213521

Gerdan

Comment

H

Ok,i reread it so its fake? Ok,it was only $10 and its neat ..thanks guys your all so great at finding real and fakes!! Thats a great thing ..take care guys!!

Comment

Frf

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!! HERE

Comment

N

I

Comment

Uu

I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN !! THANK YOU FOR THE HELP THATS VERY HELPFUL!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X