• Show
Clear All

Not my pic (and I don't know whose) but it is my favorite--WSP:
    Attached Files
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by Larrister View Post
      Hi

Is this man with the painted swaztika on his helmet a member of the Prussian Landespolizei 1933-34?

I posted this in another thread some time ago and someone suggested that he was.

Cheers
      Larry

Yes, he is!

Comment

Gerd, awesume pictures!!! I might just have to find a few of those earlier pictures!

Below is another dated 1940 of same policeman that I posted twice before! Another favorite of mine but I only wish they didn't clip the top of his cap off!
        Attached Files
        Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Pip barely visible on Meister strap for rank of Obermeister
          Attached Files
          Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

This officer looks like a man, who already has done service in my favorite collecting area Great photo!

Comment

Does this pic of a sinister looking member of the Sicherheitspolizei count?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by SiPo; 07-07-2008, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by g hanson View Post
                Does this pic of a sinister looking member of the Sicherheitspolizei count?
                Oh yeah this one counts and this guy looks serious! By chance was this individual named on the back of the photo and or was it dated? Great photo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gerd W. View Post
                  This officer looks like a man, who already has done service in my favorite collecting area Great photo!
                  Gerd, I also think the same thing when I look at this officer. He has that look, just a later date uniform on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
                    Oh yeah this one counts and this guy looks serious! By chance was this individual named on the back of the photo and or was it dated? Great photo!!

Unfortunately not. I have another two small pics of the same guy in uniform at family gatherings, but these are small and not very detailed.

Comment

Not exactly a portrait, but another favourite SiPo/SD pic of mine.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by SiPo; 12-03-2008, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g hanson View Post
                        Not exactly a portrait, but another favourite SiPo pic of mine.
                        Great shot! Keep them coming

Comment

Same guy as in post 51.
                          Attached Files

Comment

another of the same guy. Still looks nasty even when smiling!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by SiPo; 07-10-2008, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Totally different SiPo man, but another serious looking 'bruiser'.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Some more portraits to post.... anyone??

In the meantime some more of mine

Kommunalpolizei Preussen 1898+
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X