X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower right corner
    Attached Files
    Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Not sure what's said, although appears to be dated to 1932
      Last edited by Dave Cameron; 04-07-2009, 12:55 PM.
      Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Dave, this is the name of the photographer company and its address.

Comment

Thanks Joe, that's wat I figured. My last post may have been confusing since it contains an error, oops, I forgot to upload the photo of the reverse side that I will have add later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
            Thanks Joe, that's wat I figured. My last post may have been confusing since it contains an error, oops, I forgot to upload the photo of the reverse side that I will have add later.
            Very nice picture Dave, that´s the way I like them Hohenzollernstr. in Kassel (25 miles away from my home btw) no longer exists, renamed after the war.... I bet the officer was member of the Kassel Bereitschaftspolizei in 1932, which was located in the Hohenzollernstr....close to the photographers company.

Comment

Hi Gerd,

I like this photo. The police men wear the belt buckle 1.type.

Christian
              Attached Files

Comment

On the original photos the buckle is clearly visible, the scan is not so nice...
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Wickie View Post
                  the scan is not so nice...
                  A great shot Interesting to see such a buckle on the hips of a late 20ies Police trainee

Comment

Originally posted by Gerd W. View Post
                    Very nice picture Dave, that´s the way I like them Hohenzollernstr. in Kassel (25 miles away from my home btw) no longer exists, renamed after the war.... I bet the officer was member of the Kassel Bereitschaftspolizei in 1932, which was located in the Hohenzollernstr....close to the photographers company.
                    Gerd, thank you for that insightful information! I really appeciate it, especially since I live so far away to understand the intracacies that you have an advantage at being so close to the source!

Christian, excellent photo and the detail on the buckles is stunning!! Thanks for posting!

Comment

Some new additions

Koenigl. preussischer Schutzmann Mediatstaedte
                      Attached Files

Comment

"Ick bin een Berlina "

Berlin Schutzmannschaft
                        Attached Files

Comment

(on the way) Prussian Police volunteer
                          Attached Files

Comment

another volunteer............... Brandenburg /Havel
                            Attached Files

Comment

volunteer Police school Hildesheim 1928
                              Attached Files

Comment

Gerd, once again you found some excellent photos, congrats! Have to say, I really like that Prussian volunteer photo that is on the way with the clamshell in plain view

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X