Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To my knowledge, they only had their ranks denoted by their shoulderboards.

Best regards,

Kimb.

Comment

Thanks, Kimb.

Comment

Yes they did have collar patches! See the below linked thread for period photos that reflect collar insignia in wear, period publications, etc.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...Hunting+photos
        Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Fantastic Photos Mr. Cameron! And thanks for the claryfying (is that spelled correctly?) - another piece of knowledge learned today. And, to make this day/evening/night a little bit more delightful: My newest aquisition. A Voigtländer Skoparette No. 18518. A gift from a pal of mine. I found it today while taking a short break from learning for the hunting exam. He told me that it was from his grandpa and gave it to me because he knows about my passion for antiques. It´ll be shown in the optics thread, too.

All the best,

Kimb.
          Last edited by Kimbrian; 04-09-2010, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Gentlemen,

recently I received a III. Reich Tagesjagdschein, first variation. I was hunting for this variation for a long time.

My newest came without a photo – but it never had a photo. The Tagesjagdschein seems to be a Monday morning production, as all elements are aslant for 1.6 degrees.

Regards

Martin

Comment

V.Nice

Comment

Hi Martin, congrats on your new Tages-jagdschein, first variation! That's the first example I've ever seen, very nice, and thank you for sharing!
                Interested in the Gendarmerie - Schutzpolizei - Gemeinden - Feuerschutzpolizei - Wasserschutzpolizei - Etc. Looking For Anything Polizei Related!

Comment

Does anyone know if Jagerschaft collar tabs would have an RZM tag?

Comment

Here is my current dilema, I hold the first example (on left) and the second (right) was found from another kind member passing the info along of a dealer that has it posted for an what seems to be a crazy price, unfortuantely
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dave,

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
                      Hi Martin, congrats on your new Tages-jagdschein, first variation! That's the first example I've ever seen, very nice, and thank you for sharing!
                      To refresh your memory: see here, post #118:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=234363&page=8

Originally posted by Dave Cameron View Post
                      Here is my current dilemma, I hold the first example (on left) and the second (right) was found from another kind member passing the info along of a dealer that has it posted for an what seems to be a crazy price, unfortuantely
                      Boy! What a price! I agree: crazy high!

Regards

Martin

Comment

Hi Martin,

How quickly I forget and thanks for reminding me. And here I even posted it Perhaps there is just too many variations for me to remember. It is a crazy price but to reunite the two variations of the same holder would be great. Besides that it drives me crazy when people separate these.

Regards

Dave

Comment

Gentlemen,

first I have to say: Sauerfan, I´m glad to know where the earlier (by me) mentioned first veriation of the Tagesjagdschein went. Congratualtions on it!

Second I have to say, that today the final exam too place. So my pal and me are "Jungjäger" from this very day on. Quiet a pleasant felling if 8 months of hard work finally pay off!

So he went to work, I went home and my parents proudly presented their newest find from I don´t know where:

So, with tears of joy in my eyes I wish a very fine week to all you miltaria and deer hunting enthusiasts out there and close with the very word,

Waidmannsheil!

- Kimb.

Comment

Hi to all hunting and forestry fans,
                            to the question of DJ collar tabs:
                            The DJ did not have collar tabs (like forestry ) but the rank insignia were directly embroidered to the collar. This is what the dress regulations said.
                            For that reason they cannot have a RZM tag.
                            Only the officials had collar insignia, "ordinary" members only had shoulderboards.

Regards from Berlin
                            Stefany

Comment

While this thread is at the top again I'd like to post this badge I've just received, I have a few 1937 Berlin Jagdausstellung DJ badges but this is the first DJ trophy badge I've seen from 1939. Does anybody have any information about this badge.?

It's small about 50mmx40mm.

Gary
                              Attached Files

Comment

Kimb., congrats on your new items and what a fine looking horn

foersterBerlin/Stefany, thank you for your added information about DJ collar tabs!

Gary, what an interesting acquisition, congrats. In my limited experience, I never seen anything like it before. Seems like there might be some information out there by google serch but a job to sift through for the right info. Did you end up with any of the other latest offerings? What about this other unusual badge that appears interesting and another I never seen before:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X