Personal Files for Medical Officers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personal Files for Medical Officers?

Guys - I have a few documents related to a medical officer and I have tried to find anything I can about his career. I have even secured the services of a researcher at BA-MA -someone who has been pretty helpful in the past, but he has not been able to find the records for this particular officer. Of course, not every officer's files are available but I wonder if Sani types may have been stored or filed differently. I seem to remember someone mentioning this to me at one point and then noticed this Beurteiliung document for another officer I have, just the other day. It seems to exclude certain officers types, including medical personnel , so it makes me wonder if there is a chance my officer's files could be available but not in the standard sections at BA-MA. Does any one have a hunch or any experience with this?

Thanks,
    Brian
    Attached Files

Brian

it could be helpful to know the name / rank / unit of your guy.

Gerdan

Comment

Thanks, Gerdan . I sent you a PM. I'm always appreciate of any assistance you can give.

And, I wonder if there was any policy or habit where certain personalakten were separated from others.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X