EKII awards Panzerregiment 1 in 1939

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII awards Panzerregiment 1 in 1939

I am looking for any known EKIIs, awarded to NCOs and enlisted men from Panzerregiment 1 after the Polish Campaign. If someone has a document or any other info regarding awarded soldiers, please tell me. I do not want to buy or trade - I only want to know the information for a comming publication.
    I already know Uffz Hans Strippel and Fw Hans Bölter.

Something like this?

Angel
    Attached Files
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

From a Wehrpass to a Oberfeldwebel and P IV commander in Pz.Rgt 1 and later Pz Abt 116.

Angel
      Attached Files
      Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Thanks. Interesting docs. But I am loking for awarded EKIIs after the Polish Campaign (first award mid September 1939 and last probably mid December 1939). I guess there were app. 100 awards. The officers are all known.

Comment

OK, you want to see Poland related awards, unfortunately only have one but from Panzergrenadier Regiment 1.

Eager to see you r publication when finished as I have an special interest in 1 Panzer Division.

Angel

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X