what would this document be worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what would this document be worth?

Hey guys I came accross an award doc for the Kuban shield supposedly signed by Kleist. what would it be worth?.... Don't have a pic to post and if I do but it it should have a money back garauntee... Thanks mike...

I'll go out on a limb and guess-timate somewhere between 150 to 250 euro, or $200+. It would heavily depend on style and condition, and who it was awarded to. Also would depend on whether or not you look for Kuban items, or it's just sorta there. Lots of variables.
    Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
    ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

I think you'll find that the Kleist sig is a facsimile and as such should not command a premium. Hank is right, there are many variables but to give you an idea, currently Winkler has 3 for sale ranging from 95 to 125 Euro, Weitze has one at 230 Euro and Huesken has one at 150 euro. Bare in mind all 3 of these dealers are on the expensive side.
      Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

thanks guys for the info I can buy it for $115.00 US so it sounds like about what it is worth. I did notice that the signature had that look as if it was a real signature, in other words the ink saturation was uneven in spots. Like the differences in pressure when done... Thanks again...

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X