Field Award Document Knights Cross For A SS Soldat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Award Document Knights Cross For A SS Soldat

I was wondering Field Award Document for the Knight’s Cross for a SS Soldat in the 17th SS and signed by Mödel is possibly original or fake? It is sorta like a cardboard material and not as thin as a piece of paper. Many thanks!
    Attached Files

bad

Comment

Hello Sir,

Could you please tell me some reasons why it is no good. Just want to learn why it is not good? Thank you!

Originally posted by naxos View Post

bad

Comment

Originally posted by horsetrainer View Post
        Hello Sir,

Could you please tell me some reasons why it is no good. Just want to learn why it is not good? Thank you!
        Everything is wrong here - the stamp, the paper, the signature to the typing and the "Umlaute"

but best perhaps is the fact that this Arno guy is fictional and thus never received a knight's cross

Comment

Originally posted by naxos View Post
          Everything is wrong here - the stamp, the paper, the signature to the typing and the "Umlaute"

but best perhaps is the fact that this Arno guy is fictional and thus never received a knight's cross
          Thank you for the information!

Comment

As Naxos says, everything is bad about it, literally every single detail is wrong, even the form of the document.
            Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X